Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Juice, Inner Fillet, 32 fl oz (946 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- A Dietary Supplement
- Enhanced with Polysaccharide-Rich Aloesorb
- Aloe Content & Purity in this Product - International Aloe Science Council Certified
- Kosher Pareve
- Contains 99% Organic Ingredients
Retaining the Quality that Nature Created
The aloe vera plant contains over 200 biologically active components. For over 40 years, Lily of the Desert has been the leader through its technology and innovation of providing the most efficacious and scientifically validated aloe vera products on the market.
Lily Of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits
- Helps Support a Healthy Digestive System
- Helps Sustain and Promote Healthy Regularity
- Supports Normal Muscle and Joint Function
Aloesorb - Naturally occurring high molecular weight aloe vera polysaccharides are isolated and then used to enhance the bio-availability of our regular strength aloe vera juice through a patent-pending process.
Recent Clinical Studies of Lily of the Desert Products with Aloesorb demonstrated improved wellness benefits in healthy individuals such as:
- Improved absorption of nutrients
- Supported healthy Immune System
- Enhanced antioxidant support
- Reduced toxic nitrate levels
For consumer safety, aloin content is filtered to less than 1 ppm.
Drink 1-2 oz per serving, up to 8 oz daily. Take any time of day, with or without food, mixed with any drink. For digestive health, take 1/2 hr. before eating meals. Consume within 5-6 months after opening.
Refrigerate after opening.
Citric acid (pH stabilizer), potassium sorbate (mold inhibitor)
Important Consumer Notice:
This product is a natural product; therefore the color may change slightly due to seasonal variations without affecting purity, efficacy or quality.
|Serving Size: 2 fl oz (59 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Organic Aloe Vera Fillet Juice||58 ml||†|
|Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb||60 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
I have used Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice/Gel for several years now. I use it as a base for a wonderful tooth gel (1/2 cup, 2 drops Pepperment, 1 drop Tea Tree, 1 drop Lemon essential oils) that is fantastic. I have used it as a base for skin care, and for sun burn salve. Exceptionally good product, long shelf life, high quaility.
Posted by 5712173957843014323 on Feb 18, 2017
Very awful smell
Good Product But Too Costly Without Free Shipping
Posted by 4834654181025186713 on Jan 17, 2017
It Is of good quality But Total Cost Too High Without Free Shipping At Iherb.com. What A Shame!
Lily of the desert
Posted by 5539989423767562357 on Jan 07, 2017
For a friend
Posted by 4843708942456877420 on Dec 03, 2016
was for a friend
Posted by 5473874385142992123 on Dec 01, 2016
This product is good for my digestive system. My stomach ache was on and off for years. After I tried this juice (and with Glutamine) I felt much better. I will use it in future.