Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Juice, 32 fl oz (946 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- A Dietary Supplement
- Whole Leaf (Filtered)^
- Enhanced with Polysaccharide-Rich Aloesorb
- Aloe Content & Purity in this Product - International Aloe Science Council Certified
- Kosher Pareve
- Contains 99% Organic Ingredients
Retaining the Quality that Nature Created
The aloe vera plant contains over 200 biologically active components. For over 40 years, Lily of the Desert has been the leader through its technology and innovation of providing the most efficacious and scientifically validated aloe vera products on the market.
Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits
- Helps Support a Healthy Digestive System
- Helps Sustain and Promote Healthy Regularity
- Supports Normal Muscle and Joint Function
Naturally occurring high molecular weight aloe vera polysaccharides are isolated and then used to enhance the bio-availability of our regular strength aloe vera juice through a patent-pending process.
Recent Clinical Studies of Lily of the Desert Products with Aloesorb demonstrated improved wellness benefits in healthy individuals such as:
- Improved absorption of nutrients
- Supports healthy Immune System
- Enhanced antioxidant support
- Reduced toxic nitrate levels
^For consumer safety, aloin content is filtered to less than 1 ppm.
Drink 1-2 oz per serving, up to 8 oz daily. Take any time of day, with or without food, mixed with any drink. For digestive health, take 1/2 hr. before eating meals. Consume within 5-6 months after opening.
Refrigerate after opening
Citric acid (pH stabilizer), potassium sorbate (mold inhibitor)
Important Consumer Notice:
This product is a natural product; therefore, the color may change slightly due to seasonal variations without affecting purity, efficacy or quality.
|Serving Size: 2 fl oz (59 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Organic Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice||58 ml||†|
|Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb||60 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not Established.
Aloe Vera juice is commonly known as a skin healer, moisturizer and softener. It is dramatically effective on burns of all types and is good for cuts, insect stings, bruises, acne, poison-ivy and eczema. Taken internally 98-99% pure aloe vera juice is known to aid in the healing of stomach disorders, ulcers, consipation, colitis and all colon problems. Regular use of aloe vera juice will keep the colon clean. Smoothe and easy to drink. Pleasant tasting. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button.
Aloe Vera Juice
Posted by 5290446177300338851 on May 25, 2015
My body loves the Aloe Vera Juice , seems to help with something. I would give it 5 stars if it were organic.
Très bonne qualité
Posted by 5113736361671111099 on Mar 30, 2015
Très bon rapport qualité prix, j'adore !
Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Sep 02, 2014
This tastes better than the Inner Leaf Juice. I find it soothing to my GI tract and has become part of my regular routine. The bottle is sturdy and strong and I've had no problems with shipping across continents. Four stars because of the preservative, otherwise it is a great product.
Posted by 5189388269021201617 on Jul 31, 2014
Like this product, very difficult find similar but without any preservatives and sugar.