Lundberg, Brown Long Grain Rice, 32 oz (907 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Heirlooms - A Long Grain Brown Rice
- Family Farms Since 1937
- Whole Grain
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Good Taste
- Good Health
- 100% Whole Grain - 45 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Share our treasured collection of distinctive rice varieties with your family.
Cultivating A Family Tradition
Over the years, the Lundberg family has produced high quality Eco-Farmed rice products. It's our passion and has been for over three generations. We pride ourselves on growing rice that is good for you and the environment.
We've grown our rice sustainably, long before anyone used the word. Our farming methods conserve water resources, build soil integrity, and support a healthier ecosystem.
At Lundberg Family Farms, we specialize in Eco-Farmed, whole grain, and gluten-free rice products. Nothing fancy there, just lots of natural deliciousness. Thanks for supporting sustainable farming!
—The Lundberg Family
Lundberg Family Farms supports the consumer's right to choose foods that have not been genetically modified. This product has been produced in accordance with the best practices of the Non-GMO Project Standard.
|Stove Top Cooking Instructions|
|Servings (about 3/4 cup cooked rice)||2-3||4-6||8-10|
|Rice (dry)||1/2 cup||1 cup||2 cups|
|Water or Broth*||1 cup||1-3/4 cup||3 1/2cups|
|Butter or Oil||1 1/2 tsp||1 Tbsp.||2 Tbsp.|
|*If rice is crunchy at the end of cooking in time, it may be necessary to add 1-2 Tbsp. liquid and cook longer.|
- Combine rice, water, and butter (optional) in a pot, and bring to a boil.
- Cover with a tight-fitting lid, reduce heat to low simmer, and cook 45 minutes.
- Remove from heat (with lid on!) and let steam for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork.
To prepare in a rice cooker, use same water-rice ration.
Long Grain Brown Rice
Fluffy & Separated
After cooking, the whole grains remain fluffy and separate - making this versatile long grain brown rice especially suitable for stuffings, pilafs, salads, casseroles, and stir-fry dishes.
Eco-farmed long grain brown rice.
We recommend refrigeration for extended shelf life.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (dry) (45 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||35 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Posted by jodeeharding on Oct 17, 2016
Good rice, cooked up nice. Not clumpy. I always toast it in a dry sauce pan and then add water. This seems to really help rice not be sticky.
You can't go wrong with any Lundberg product!
Posted by 5620535915502182077 on Jul 09, 2016
I have always loved Lundberg products, so this is no different. It's all good!
Excellent Service by Iherb
Posted by Reviewer2849359 on May 19, 2014
Excellent quality and taste.
Long Grain Brown Rice
Posted by 5375287493226425737 on Feb 10, 2014
Rice is very good. Really enjoy having "real" rice!