Lundberg, Koku Seaweed Organic Rice Cakes, 9 oz (255 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice
- 100% Whole Grain 18 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Family Farms Since 1937
- With a Hint of Wasabi Flavor
- Gluten Free
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
Lundberg Rice Cakes: Delicious, Nutritious, Whole Grain Goodness!
Our rice cakes are made from our own freshly milled brown rice to ensure freshness, great taste and whole grain goodness. With nearly twice-as-much rice as other brands, our cakes are packed with twice the flavor, value and nutrition. Lundberg Family Farms' Rice Cakes are gluten free and made with the natural goodness of brown rice. Truly exceptional taste and a healthy snack for the whole family!
Growing Great Taste for Generations
Since 1937, the Lundberg family has been dedicated to caring for the land responsibly and sustainably. Our organic farming methods produce healthful, delicious rice while respecting and protecting the earth for future generations. Today, the spirit of environmental stewardship at Lundberg Family Farms continues to grow with every grain of rice.
Organic whole grain brown rice, organic dried can syrup, organic tamari (water, organic whole soybeans, salt), sea salt, organic nori flakes, organic wasabi-type flavor, citric acid.
Made in a gluten-free facility
Store in a cool, dry place to maintain flavor and freshness.
|Serving Size: 1 cake (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 13|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may by higher or lower, depending on your calorie needs.|
Nicely seaweed salty
Nicely seaweed salty
One of my two favorite flavors. Hard to find.
won't be repurchasing
Posted by 5165076663101427604 on May 02, 2014
These were horrible!!!
All time favourite in our home
Posted by 5273846126841997392 on Oct 03, 2013
My family love this!
Posted by raeannewright on Aug 22, 2013
We love Lundberg rice cakes -- they are by far better than any other brand. This one was no exception.