Lundberg, Rotini, Brown Rice Pasta, 10 oz (284 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Whole Grain
- Good Source of Fiber with 4 g Per Serving
- Family Farms Since 1937
- Whole Grain - 56 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Lundberg Family Farms offers great taste, texture, and nutrition in a gluten-free pasta. Our pasta is made with organic, whole grain brown rice, which offers 4 grams of healthy fiber per serving. Lundberg's Brown Rice Pasta is a great alternative to traditional pasta and will complement any meal. Enjoy!
Since 1937, the Lundberg family has been dedicated to caring for the land responsibly and sustainably. Our organic farming methods produce healthful, delicious rice while respecting and protecting the earth for future generations. Today, the spirit of environmental stewardship at Lundberg Family Farms continues to grow with every grain of rice.
Eldon, Wendell, Harlan and Homer Lundberg
Founders of Lundberg Family Farms
Lundberg Family Farms cares about the environment.
- In a large pot bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Add 1 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. oil if desired.
- Add pasta to boiling water, stir gently for 3-5 seconds.
- Maintain a rolling boil, stirring occasionally and cook for 7 minutes, or until at desired tenderness.
- Drain pasta and rinse well with cold water.
- Top with sauce and serve.
Note: for pasta al dente, cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
Organic brown rice flour.
|Serving Size: 2 oz. (56 g, about 1/6 box)|
|Servings Per Container: about 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||41 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.|
Though it's not quite as good as Tinkyada brown rice pasta, this one is just fine, as long as you cook it for ten minutes, rather than the suggested six minutes on the boxes cooking directions.
One of my favorite wheat free
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Jun 18, 2016
I've ordered every brand of wheat free over the years for my ADHD child on gluten free diet. Most are a disaster, many are ok (but I would still prefer wheat) and some, like this brand are very good and hard to tell that it's not wheat. You need to cook ALL gluten free pasta al dente otherwise the texture just can't support being overlooked. You need to try a few times before deciding for or against gluten free pasta because a lot of the time, you just need to learn how to good it properly because some brands are perfectly fine. This is one of my favorite and the spirals have more structure vs other finer pastas like angel hair or spag, which tend to break down into mush in the gluten free versions. I recommend this spiral brand over other spirals.
Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015
Tastes almost like pasta (not worse, just slightly different), and is basically indistinguishable when used in recipes. It is not as spongy as normal pasta, but I really like this product.
Tough and gritty
Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Dec 20, 2014
Lundberg must have changed their formula - the pasta is tough and hard, even after cooking for longer than the suggested time. There is also a distinct grittiness. A disappointment. Will not be ordering again.
Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Jun 26, 2014