Lundberg, Roasted Brown Rice Couscous, Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil, 7 oz (198 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Made With Organic Brown Rice
- Whole Grain Brown Rice
- Gluten-Free Couscous
- Family Farms Since 1937
- Cooks in 15 Minutes!
- Whole Grain - 42 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
Lundberg Family Farms proudly presents a delicious wheat-free alternative to traditional couscous. Our Roasted Brown Rice Couscous is gluten-free and made from 100% organic brown rice. The rice is gently crushed into tiny granules and then fire roasted to add that extra nutty flavor. With its light, fluffy texture, versatility, and quick 15-minute cook time, our Roasted Brown Rice Couscous makes an excellent side dish or base for any recipe. Enjoy!
Since 1937, The Lundberg family has been growing healthy, great tasting rice while respecting and sustaining the earth. Today, the third generation carries on the family heritage by using eco-positive farming methods that produce wholesome, healthful rice, rice cakes, rice chips and risottos while improving and protecting the environment for generations to come.
Lundberg Family Farms cares about the environment.
Stove Top Cooking Instructions:
- In a medium saucepan bring 2 cups water to a boil.
- Stir in Roasted Brown Rice Couscous and seasoning.
- Cover saucepan with tight fitting lid and reduce heat to lowest setting.
- Cook 10-13 minutes. Do not lift lid.
- Remove from heat and let stand with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- Fluff Roasted Brown Rice Couscous with fork and serve.
Organic roasted brown rice, garlic powder, salt, rice flour, dried onion, dried cane syrup, spices (parsley, pepper), rice concentrate, olive oil, and sesame oil.
Made in a gluten-free facility.
This package is sold by weight, not volume.
Contents may settle during shipment and handling.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: (45 g) (dry)|
|Servings Per Container: about 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||34 g||11%|
|Dietary Fibers||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.|