Mamma Chia, Organic Chia Squeeze Vitality Snack, Strawberry Banana, 8 Pouches, 3.5 oz (99 g) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Fun for Your Mouth - Great for Your Body!
- Seed Your Soul
- Chia + Fruit + Vegetables
- 1200 mg Omega-3s
- Good Source of Fiber
- 70 Calorie Pouch
- Gluten-Free & Vegan
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- BPA Free
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Squeeze some natural vitality and powerful nutrients into your day! Our organic chia seeds are infused with delicious fruits and vegetables to create a convenient, fun and tasty snack for active souls of all ages. Packed with essential Omega-3s, protein, and fiber, Chia Squeeze is a satisfying anytime snack that naturally provides the vitality to power your soul's purpose.
Enjoy at room temperature or refrigerate for a tasty, cool treat!
Hydrated organic chia seeds (water, organic chia seeds), organic banana puree, organic apple juice concentrate, organic strawberry puree, organic beet puree, organic natural strawberry flavor, organic berry flavor, citric acid.
Keep cap out of reach of children. Refrigerate unused portion.
|Serving Size: 1 pouch (99 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 8 pouches|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Total Carb||10 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Not a significant source of Sat Fat, Trans Fat, Cholest, Vit A or Vit C.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
my two year-old loves this!
I love them!
Posted by baraeg on Feb 02, 2017
I love storing those in the fridge and eat them ice cold!
Posted by marisaPRODUC on Mar 19, 2015
Posted by 4629086372508461175 on Oct 10, 2014
i love it.
Tasty and healthy
Posted by 5044661079116381981 on May 14, 2014
When it was on sale I gave it a try... Now I always keep them in my desk drawer - it's a perfect snack.