Mane 'n Tail, Herbal-Gro, Natural Conditioner For Hair & Scalp, 5.5 oz (156 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- The Original
- Straight Arrow
The Original Mane 'n Tail Herbal-Gro
Now you can discover the secret behind luxuriously silky, healthy hair.
Herbal-Gro is an advanced herbal styling and conditioning solution. Herbal-Gro utilizes the natural power of herbs in an exclusively prepared formula to transform dull lifeless hair and dry scalp into beautiful hair and a healthy conditioned scalp.
- Promotes stronger, healthier, shiny hair
- Nourishes and conditions the scalp
- Helps stop and prevent breakage and split ends
- Revitalizes, strengthens and moisturizes dry, damaged and relaxed or colored hair
After shampooing and conditioning, apply and massage into hair and scalp. Use as often as desired or needed. Style as usual.
Petrolatum, mineral oil, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, exclusive Mane 'n Tail Herbal Complex (horsetail grass, chaparral, colts foot, horse chestnut, meadow sweet and red clover), cocoa butter, propylparaben, methyldibromo glutaronitrile and dipropylene glycol, fragrance.
Posted by 5758539534370483439 on Jan 11, 2017
new look ...
herbal gro natural conditioner for hair & scalp
Posted by 5388078494854593808 on Oct 23, 2015
super, smells good and works very well best use so far, recommend
Posted by 5148526183273529454 on Jan 26, 2015
it is awful!!! my hair is very oily right now. i think it is the first product in my life that i will threw in the trush!
Posted by 4870682677004742914 on Sep 14, 2014
I had been using Mane & Tail shampoo and hair cond and am loving it. Bought the treatment without much hesitant and was in deep regret. my hair was greasy right after, tried to rinse with shampoo twice and it doesn't help. OH DEAR WHAT DO I DO???