Margarite Cosmetics, Zinc Cream, For Problem Skin, 1 oz (28 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Tinted Mineral Formula
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Fast Acting, Maximum Strength Mineral Formula
- Tinted Cream Conceals While It Heals
For Problem Skin
- Acne Blemishes
With daily use, Zinc Cream For Problem Skin works quickly and gently to help you achieve a healthy looking complexion. Potent and effective levels of natural ingredients (Zinc Oxide 10%, Sulfur 4%), soothes and calms problem skin and helps to heal and prevent acne blemishes, redness, rashes and other forms of dermatitis. Tinted cream immediately conceals your skin irritation.
- For the treatment of acne. Helps prevent the development of new acne blemishes.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying.
- Cover the entire affected area up to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. Can be used under make-up or moisturizer.
|Sulfur 4%||Acne Treatment|
Water, zinc oxide, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, titanium dioxide, vegetable oil (castor), hydrogenated vegetable oil (castor), euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, hydrogenated castor oil, bentonite, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides.
- Animal Ingredients
- Artificial Colors
For external use only. • Using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. • Avoid contact with eyes. If excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a doctor. • Keep out of the reach of children. • If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
Keep away from eyes and mouth.
This old fashioned formula has healed my 90 year old mothers broken skin like no other. thank you so much for making this and selling it. She has very delicate skin, so easily hurt and this is a miracle.
Posted by ataarta on Jan 12, 2017
I'm so in love with this zinc cream. I had heard so many good things about it and decided to give it a try. The cream contains Zinc Oxide (10%) and Sulfur (4%) that help to heal and prevent breakouts and blemishes. I use this cream several times a day - under the moisturizer in the morning, after cleansing my skin in the evening and during the day, whenever needed. Margarite Cosmetics Zinc Cream is tinted, so it instantly covers all the redness and at the same time dries and heals the problematic areas. The first few times using this cream the chin area got super dry, but it went away in a couple of days and since then I haven't noticed any dryness when using the cream. Whenever I see a red pump I apply the cream and let it do the work. It's really effective and the pimples dry in a day or two and if you apply the cream in time the pimples do not get a chance to appear! Will be buying it in the future too!
Waste of money
Posted by lraivn on Dec 29, 2016
I have used this cream for several months in a row and I am sad to say that it did not work for me.
배송속도는 5점. 약품은 3점
Posted by 4883684921983746960 on Dec 29, 2016
여드름났다하면 화농성이라 이번거 기대했습니다. 하지만 저의 파워화농성을 이기진 못하더군요.그 다만 색깔때문에 약간 컨실러효과가 있어 이 점때문에 3점드립니다
The only thing that helped my skin
Posted by 5221638752269376655 on Dec 20, 2016
I've been battling with my acne for years and this is the only product that has ever improved my skin for good. The only thing I wish is that it came in more colours for the tint but otherwise it's an awesome product!