Maxim Hygiene Products, Ultra Thin Winged Pads, Regular, 10 Pads
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Soft, Safe and Natural
- New & Improved
- Made with All Natural Chlorine Free Cotton to Prevent Irritation
Maxim Hygiene provides a comprehensive line of organic and natural cotton products to keep you soft, safe and natural.
Why Choose Cotton? What looks like Cotton in other products is not always 100% Cotton. It is usually a blend of Wood Pulp and Synthetics, like rayon and viscose.
Products made with organic and natural cotton reduce the risk of irritation and feel softer. They are also better for the environment because cotton is a more renewable resource.
Maxim Hygiene's commitment to good health and sustainability is evident in this product's key features and benefits:
- Chlorine - No chlorine bleaching keeps carcinogens away from your most intimate body parts.
- Prevents Irritation - Unlike synthetics, only the natural breathable qualities of 100% cotton can prevent the risk of irritation. No more itching, even for those with sensitive skin.
- Modern Fit - Maintaining product performance while keeping your health and environment safe.
- Wood Pulp Free - More breathable, absorbent, waste efficient and helps save trees.
- Biodegradable - Decomposes easily for less waste.
Unique designs for more comfort and better protection
- 100% natural cotton absorbent core
- Breathable leak protection back layer
- Adhesive strip
- 100% natural cotton cover sheet
- Leakage control channels
- Individually wrapped
To Use: Peel plastic wrap off the pad, remove back paper strip, center pad on panty, press down and fold wings under.
To Dispose: Remove pad from panty, wrap the pad in bath tissue and dispose into a waste bin.
Natural cotton absorbent core and cover sheet, PE breathable backsheet, adhesive strip, PE wrapper.
Great chlorine free pads made of organic cotton.
Great chlorine free pads made of organic cotton.
In addition to being organic and chlorine free, these pads don't contain any toxic chemicals, dyes, fragrances, wood pulp, rayon or viscose, which makes them more breathable and less likely to cause irritation and itching. They are ultra thin and absorbent, have a great fit, stick well (unlike Natracare pads) and offer excellent leak-free protection. Something I've been looking for for a long time. Glad I found them. Definitely one of my favorites.
Made in China - сделаны в Китае
Posted by 4772322678796630116 on Dec 09, 2016
This product is made in China, will not buy it again. Сделаны в Китае, больше не куплю
I wish they weren't made in China.
Posted by Reviewer2462188 on Oct 03, 2016
These are very soft and comfortable, but I was disappointed to discover that they're made in China. ("Made in P.R.C." in minuscule font on the box.) It's well known that the safety and purity of products made in China are questionable. (And the reason to choose this product is the presumed purity!) There are also ethical considerations: China is weak in the area of human rights, and factory worker safety standards are not enforced. I'm REALLY disappointed that these are made in China, and I'm not surprised that the company tries to hide that fact. That being said, these are at least more pure than the mainstream synthetic (made of who-knows-what) products sold at most stores.
Posted by 5333198070513216693 on Apr 16, 2016
The Maxim company used to have these in the cloth packaging like the UbyKotex security pads. I wanted to order these before they change that cloth packaging to plastic. Unfortunately, I was a step too late and when I got them, they were already in the new plastic packaging :(( But it is still a great product, I wish Maxim would go back to the cloth though. Really like these on regular days, and if you want to use them on heavy days, get the MAXIon technology ones. Those have an absorbent core making it more absorbent. Overall, I highly recommend!!!
Posted by Reviewer2765900 on Jan 26, 2016
I have been a long time user of this excellent product. In my opinion this is one of the truly cotton pads around. However, with my recent purchase of this, I noticed the packaging inside the individually wrapped pads feels different. To my horror after comparing with the old packaging, maxim is now moving towards plastic wrapped? I'm not even sure if the pads itself is changed too? Another question I have, different maxim pads are made in different countries? I have a box that is made in PRC and a box of panty liner made in the EU. Needles to say the ones made in the EU are not wrapped in plastic.