MegaFood, Complex C, 60 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Fresh From Farm To Tablet
- Nourish - Protect - Renew
- Uncle Matt's Organic
- 60 Servings
- Dietary Supplement
- Non GMO Project Verified
- NSF Certified Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
- Pesticides & Herbicides Tested Free
- Soy Free
- Dairy Free
- Farm Fresh
About Uncle Matt's Organic
As 4th generation citrus growers, in Clermont, FL, the commitment to organic farming runs deep at Uncle Matt's! "Were passionate about growing a 'healthy generation" and believe that growing organic is the best way to farm", says Matt Mclean. "We offer a line of bottled juices as well as organic citrus and produce".
MegaFood cares about doing things the right way. Since 1973, we have been going out of our way to source fresh and local foods from trusted farmers like Uncle Matt's Organic. We then make our FoodState Nutrients and wholesome supplements using our one-of-a-kind Slo-Food Process to deliver the most authentic nourishment - much more than vitamins alone.
1 tablet daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Organic brown rice, plant cellulose, vegetable lubricant, silica.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|FoodState Orange Vitamin C||250 mg||417|
|Organic Bioflavonoids Complex Blend |
Organic Amla Fruit, Organic Rosehips, Organic Green Pepper,
Organic Orange Peel
|FoodState† Farm Fresh Fruit Phenolic Blend |
Uncle Matt's Organic Whole Oranges (natural source of
bioflavonoids), Organic Blueberry (natural source of
anthocyanins), Organic Cranberry (natural source of
|**% Daily Value D(V) not established |
† Includes Uncle Matt's Organic Whole Oranges