Merry Hempsters, Vegan Hemp Balm, Peppermint Lip Balm, 0.14 oz (4 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Certified Vegan
- Organic Tilth Certified Organic
Our peppermint vegan Hemp Balm brand lip balm is simply the finest vegan herbal lip therapy on the market. Eco-friendly and healthy, our USDA certified organic, vegan organic, and SPF versions of Hemp Balm are the only all hemp seed oil based lip balms on the market. Hemp seed oil in combination with vitamin E and rosemary extract is therapeutic for your lips. The unsaturated nature of hemp seed oil acts as a free radical scavenger while the vitamin E and rosemary extract quenches the free radicals. Together they are nature’s answer to healthy soft lips. Hemp Balm has traditionally been used for treating dry, chapped lips.
Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, *cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, *helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil), * carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, *olea europaea (olive) oil, *calendula extract (calendula officinalis flowers infused in *helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil), *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, *mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, non-GMO d-a tocopherol (vitamin E).
- Contains 10 ug/g or less THC
- Contains over 70% certified organic ingredients
Posted by 5077937374263211132 on Jan 17, 2017
A great feeling of Peppermint!
great lip balm
Posted by 4908586738355231630 on Oct 23, 2016
One of the best veagan lip balms I've ever tried, really soothing and a good scent
Posted by 5762030121554059477 on Oct 17, 2016
It goes on smoothly and seems to work ok. The flavour is a bit odd, a mix of Hemp and Peppermint. I do like the cooling effect of the Peppermint.
Posted by jodeeharding on Aug 15, 2016
Works well. Haven't used in the winter time yet to see how well well it works then. That will be the test.