Mi-Del Cookies, Honey Grahams, 16 oz (454 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:1.36 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: MID-00402
- UPC Code: 016583004021
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (454 g)
2.9 x 5.8 x 8.1 in, 1.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- All Natural
- 100% Whole Wheat
- Sweetened With Honey And Unsulphured Molasses
- 0 g Trans Fat
- Whole Grain - 25 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Taste Why They're Mi-Delicious
For over 50 years, we've used the same simple methods to bake our graham crackers. Why change, when healthy, natural ingredients, let us make such delicious treats? Samuel Midel invented these wholesome graham crackers because he wanted to make sure his children got real nutrition when they snacked. We're happy to keep the same promise to you...no food additives, no fancy packaging, just simple, old-fashioned delicious.
MI-Del Honey Graham Crackers are reminiscent of the traditional good taste of Dr. Sylvester Graham's original. They are made with 100% whole wheat flour and unsulphured molasses. They contain no refined sugar. Enjoy these crackers as a snack, or try them in your favorite natural recipes.
Traditional Graham Cracker Crust
Makes 1 (9-inch) pie shell
- 1 (8-ounce) sleeve Mi-Del Graham crackers (about 25 crackers)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, honey, or agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Position a rack in the center of the oven.
- In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers and salt until finely ground. Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Stir in the butter, syrup, and vanilla. The mixture should resemble wet sand.
- Press the crust evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake the crust until lightly colored and dry to the touch, about 15 minutes. Cool completely before filling.
Whole wheat flour, honey, unsulphured molasses, soybean oil, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, ammonium bicarbonate), salt, soy lecithin, lemon oil.
Contains: Wheat, soy.
Allergy Warning: Produced in a facility that also processes or handles milk products.
|Serving Size: 4 Crackers (38 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||10%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
This is a treat I enjoy nearly every day. They are hearty, not too sweet, whole wheat, with a dash of lemon oil. They are sweetened with molasses and honey. I like them best, broken in hot milk with a little cardomon, tiny bit of ginger, and wee bit of stevia. This is very relaxing, especially shortly before bedtime. These crackers are a winner. I just wish they were made from organic ingredients.
A bit dry and tasteless
Posted by 5576669158672244727 on Jan 03, 2017
We didn't really enjoy these. They are a tad dry and lack flavor.
Poor Taste, Okay Texture
Posted by 4914898952325285559 on Oct 19, 2016
I hoped these would be like regular grahams, sweet and delicious, but there are not good tasting. They don't have a lot of sugar, and they are not sweet. My hope was to use them for s'mores, but instead they will have to be graham pie crust.
Bien para base de tarta
Posted by Reviewer3147269 on Jul 30, 2014
Para comer solas son bastante sosas, pero como base de tarta funcionan perfectamente.
This one is what I've been looking for
Posted by 4816279351252637182 on Aug 05, 2013
これは、甘くなくて、後口良く、ちょっとクセがあるけれど、マーマレードをつける、豆乳に浸すなどするのに良かった！ 値段も手頃で満足。また買います。 Not so sweet. good with marmalade jam, good to soak in soy milk and good price. satisfied and I will perchace again.
Wish I had known....
Posted by lovelysquared on May 10, 2013
Unfortunately, my search for good graham crackers continues... These are nothing like you're probably expecting from a "graham cracker"; texture is too hard, not sweet at all, very cardboard-y for any cracker. Even if you're just looking for a healthy whole-grain cracker, these are dry, tasteless, and well, cardboard. You can find better crackers, and hopefully I will find some graham crackers (American living abroad, iHerb, please stock some good graham crackers! Thanks!)