Mill Creek, Aloe Vera Cream, 4 oz (113 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Fresh Aloe Soothes Irritations
- 80% Pure Aloe
- Paraben Free
- Beautiful Skin Naturally
- Natural & Organic Ingredients
- Vitamins A, B, C and E to Protect
- Select Herbal Extracts to Soften
- No Artificial Colors
- Come to Mill Creek... Where Nature Makes a Difference.
Made with 80% Pure Aloe, vitamins A, B, C, and E to protect and select herbal extracts to soften.
Use Aloe Vera Enriched Cream daily on face and body. Apply cream with fingertips in a massaging upward motion.
Aloe vera gel (organic), deionized water, safflower oil, sorbitol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, triethanolamine, panthenol (provitamin B5), biotin, lecithin, jojoba oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), allantoin, barley extract, rose hips extract, nettle extract, yucca extract, octyl dimethyl PABA, sodium caseinate, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, botanical fragrance.
*Certified Organic Ingredient by BCS OKO - Garanite.
Have used other brands but this one is wonderful, have had more compliments about my than ever, leaves my 40 year old face looking and feeling really soft..... highly recommend..
Posted by 5542920905757546534 on Jan 29, 2017
It is OK to use in winter, thick texture but very strong smell. I really don't like the fragrance when i use it on face.
Posted by 4664477682537393101 on Apr 25, 2015
Sens bon, fait son job, et dure un bon moment avec cette contenance !
Mill Creek Aloe Vera Cream
Posted by 5497145407820195821 on Feb 28, 2015
Not used yet
no tiene un olor agradable
Posted by 5587566657653725951 on Jan 22, 2015
no tiene un olor nada agradable. Demasiado perfume para ser "natural"