Mineral Fusion, Moisturizer, SPF 15 Oil-Free, Moisturize, Normal to Oily Skin, 3.4 oz (96 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Mineral & Botanicals in Harmony
- Mineral Water
- Kaolin Clay
- Mineral on a Mission
- With Mattifying Kaolin Clay
- Broad Spectrum
- New Look!
- Helps Control Oil and Shine
- SPF and Peptide Age-Defense
- Normal to Oily Skin Types
- 100% Vegetarian
Oil-free hydration with refreshing Grqapefruit provides lightweight moisture that's ideal for oily skin types.
Kaolin Clay absorbs excess oils to reduce unwanted shine and minimize pores for a beautiful matte finish.
Protecting & Age-Defying
Broad spectrum mineral SPF defends against sun damage while natural antioxidants and our wrinkle fighting, clinically tested, collagen-boosting peptide help firm and restore skin for a more youthful appearance.
Preps the skin for makeup with a smooth, matte finish and absorbs excess oil to extend its wear.
Minerals on a Mission
We are dedicated to creating effective and healthy skin care while contributing to the wellbeing of our community - we call this pursuit Minerals on a Mission.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 3.5%
Zinc Oxide 3.5%
|Inactive ingredients: Mineral water (aqua), aloe barbadensis leaf (aloe vera gel) juice*, vegetable glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zemea (corn) propanediol, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, lecithin, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, beeswax, cocamidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, palmitoyl tripeptide-5, calendula officinalis extract*, camellia sinensis (white tea) extract*, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) extract*, kaolin, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract*, gingko biloba extract, gluconolactone, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) extract, isopropyl palmitate, isostearyl palmitate, tocopherol (vitamin E), sodium benzoate, natural fragrance.
Gluten free, paraben free, cruelty free, phthalate free, artificial color free
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
No animal testing
I have very sensitive, oily skin and this doesn't control my oil at all. Might be better for combination skin. However, it is an excellent moisturizer. Very light, not greasy, subtle lavender scent, doesn't make me break out, and doesn't cause irritation (and I have super sensitive skin). Definitely kelps to repair my skin as well and heal acne breakouts.
Posted by 5464921366279637690 on Dec 16, 2016
Matt and no white marks
Nice non greasy facial cream
Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Mar 13, 2014
This is really nice facial cream, but in some point, my T - zone is shiny and oily. Scent is really weird - smells like Fastum gel. Glad it didn't make my skin burn and I had no allergical reaction. Maybe I will try another facial cream for oily skin types.
Not for me.
Posted by 5372722833872902676 on Feb 21, 2014
This product has a lovely smell is not heavy and makes the skin feel soft. However it does not really helps oil and brightness problems. Mine is a combination skin with acne problems and I do not recomend this product to people like me.
Mineral Fusion, Mattifying Oil-Control Facial Moisturizer
Posted by Reviewer1193538 on Oct 06, 2013
Fantastic product - just like Ren mattifying lotion but much better value! It's great for my combination skin