Mineral Fusion, Minerals on a Mission, Volumizing Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- For All Hair Types
- Boosts Volume
- Noticeable Lift
- Adds Thickness
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free
- Sulfate Free
- Safe for Color Treated Hair
- 100% Vegan
- Color-Protective & Paraben Free
- Paraben Free
For more Voluminous, healthy, fuller-looking hair.
- Gives noticeable, long-lasting volume and thickness to hair with our natural plant-based protein
- Our unique blend of essential minerals helps strengthen hair
- LIghtweight and hydrating argan Oil provides moisture without weighing hair down
Minerals on a Mission
We are dedicated to creating effective and healthy hair care while contributing to the wellbeing of our communitey.
To Use: Massage into damp hair and scalp creating a rich, cleansing lather. Rinse.
Aqua, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, sodium laurylglucosides hydroxypropylsulfonate, coco-betaine,sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, glycerin, hydrolyzed barley protein, malachite (extract), smithsonite extract, rhodochrosite (extract), hematite (extract), panthenol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba seed oil)*, maris limus, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, punica granatum (extract), mica, argania spinosa (kernel oil), tocopherol, olea europaea (olive leaf extract), citric acid, sodium benzoate, rosa canina (flower extract), potassium sorbate, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle flower extract), ethylhexylglycerin, natural fragrance (parfum).
Fabulous Shampoo amazing results
A good shampoo
Posted by Reviewer2050183 on Jul 15, 2015
I've been using this shampoo for two weeks. My hair is dark and thin, that type of hair that is not entirely curly or totally straight, and gets frizzy and difficult to tame sometimes. Although the volume boost is not as noticeable as they claim, I did notice that my hair looks fuller and shinier from the first use. This shampoo leaves my hair clean and less frizzy, and untangled --I haven't been applying a conditioner lately and my hair still looks good.
Posted by Reviewer1832824 on Mar 23, 2014
It really does its job!
Posted by Reviewer2944797 on Aug 19, 2012
I have exactly the same shampoo purchased from whole food market in cali this year, and when i compare the one i bought from here and the one from the whole food market, the one from iherb is obviously lighter, i highly doubt they added water to it!!!!!