Mori-Nu, Silken Tofu, Lite Firm, 12.3 oz (349 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.95 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: MNU-60720
- UPC Code: 085696607207
- Package Quantity: 12.3 oz (349 g)
1.9 x 4.2 x 3 in, 0.8 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Premium Soy Protein
- For Entrees, Salads & Desserts
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Fresh Sealed
- Low-Fat, Heart-Healthy Vegetable Protein with Soy Isoflavones
- Smooth, Silken Texture. Great Alternative to Meat, Eggs, and Dairy
- Fresh-Sealed Package. No Refrigeration Required Until Opened
- All Natural. No Preservatives
- Dairy Free. Vegan
- Guaranteed Quality
- Kosher Parve
Each Mori-Nu Box Is A Little Tofu "Factory"
A blend of wholesome non-GMO soybeans, water, and natural coagulant is poured into each Mori-Nu package. Once hermetically sealed, the rich soymilk is transformed into smooth, silken tofu right inside the box. This award-winning package protects our tofu from the effects of light, air, and bacteria, and keeps Mori-Nu first-day fresh until opened.
Eggless Egg Salad
- 1 pkg. Mori-Nu Silken Lite Firm Tofu
- 3 Tbsp. eggless or light mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- 1/8 tsp. dry mustard
- 2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1 tsp. minced capers
- 2 Tbsp. minced scallions
- 2 Tbsp. minced celery
- 1/2 tsp. minced fresh dill weed
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Drain tofu, pat dry with paper towels. Mash or crumble tofu into med. bowl. In a small box, mix mayonnaise, salt, turmeric, mustard; add to tofu. Mix in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate 30 mins., serve in sandwich or on salad.
Filtered water, soybeans, isolated soy protein, gluconolactone*, calcium chloride.
*Gluconolactone is non-dairy coagulant derived from non-GMO corn starch.
Allergen Information: Contains Soy
Keep in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate unused portions in an airtight container and use within two days.
Do not freeze or microwave in package.
|Serving Size: 3 oz (84 g about 1" slice)|
|Serving Per Container: about 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||1 g||<1%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber or sugars.|
Mori-Nu Silken Lite Tofu
Mori-Nu Silken Lite Tofu
I make tofu milk with this and it's almost as good as prepared unsweetened soy in the shelf container. One 12.3 oz Mori-Nu makes 1/2 gallon tofu milk. Just have to shake it up before EACH use. That's OK cause it only costs me $1.69 for a half gallon soy.
Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 19, 2016
Very good, liked this a lot. :)
didnt like the texture
Posted by 5433891884948851485 on Dec 30, 2013
maybe its good for salads only.
Love this tofu
Posted by 5409267708441148218 on Nov 21, 2013
:) this is the best tofu x
Great for pudding
Posted by Angelic on Aug 19, 2013
I use this a lot for puddings and for egg replacer. I love that it is shelf-stable.