Mount Hagen, Organic Fairtrade Instant Coffee, 25 Packets, 1.76 oz (50 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Single Serve Sticks
- Freeze Dried
- USDA Organic
- Fairtrade Certified
- Sourced from Fairtrade Producers
- Organically Certified by EcoCert
- Total 100%
What goes into making a perfect coffee:
It might sound simple, but that is precisely our goal: perfect coffee. To us, it's far more than a matter of tasting great. We already take care of that as a matter of principle, since nothing but fresh Arabica beans from the best high-altitude regions, gently roasted, cultivated and refined, make it into our packages. To us, perfection means that we only procure ecologically cultivated coffees in their countries of origin from small-scale farmers at Fairtrade conditions. After all, everyone benefits this way: nature and the farmers, since they get better prices and we got the finest hand-selected goods. And you get shamelessly delicious coffee. Sound perfect?
Fairtrade means fairer trading conditions and opportunities for producers in developing countries to invest in their business and communities for a sustainable future.
Mount Hagen Coffee Sticks are perfect for:
- Small households: No need to brew a whole pot when one cup will do.
- Students: When burning the midnight oil (or not) for that extra boost.
- Cooking: Easy way to add a bit of coffee flavor to your favorite recipes.
- Specialty coffee lovers: Start with a base of warm milk instead of water to create your own cafe latte, Irish Coffee, anyone?
- Campers: Totally portable Fairtrade coffee in an instant; no equipment required.
- Vacation: Never be without your perfect cup of Fairtrade Mount Hagen, again without packing a coffee pot in your luggage.
To make a cup of delicious Mount Hagen Fairtrade Coffee use 1 sachet per cup and add hot water. If desired add milk and sweetener.
Store in a cool, dry place
scale the heights
Posted by 4687220330941258233 on Jan 07, 2017
Posted by 5309215180221225218 on Dec 29, 2016
What is it about these Iherb coffees. Gets me addicted every time.
Great instant coffee
Posted by Reviewer2293950 on Dec 26, 2016
Best instant coffee I've ever tasted. Great flavor.
very good but pricey
Posted by 5333178289917310962 on Oct 30, 2016
i love the blend. i would have give it 5 stars but only for the price.
Quite weak and a little bitter.
Posted by 4642359780344250894 on Sep 05, 2016
I was surprised at the taste, I expected good things, but I think the coffee is a little weak. Sometimes I mix it with another packet or just double up. I would not repurchase this.