MRM, Driven, Pre-Workout Boost, Strawberry-Kiwi, 12.3 oz (350 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.75|
- All Natural Flavor
- Contains Caffeine
- Dietary Supplement
- Produced in a Certified Facility- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
Driven is the first pre-workout formula developed with pure ingredients to support your body’s complex Metabolic Activity. Driven was designed for the professional athlete and highly active individual allowing your body to Respond to Your Sport. Driven’s combination of synergistic ingredients reinforces both the mind and body for enthusiastic training leading to rapid results.
- Increases Energy, Stamina, and Endurance
- Enhances Hydration Levels for Optimal Performance
- Sharpens Mental Focus and Clarity
- Assists the Body to Recover Quicker and Reduces Muscles Soreness
- Promotes Increased Speed, Strength, and Lean Muscle Growth
- Maximize Oxygen Delivery and Aerobic Energy
- Boost’s Nitric Oxide production for improved blood flow
Add 1 scoop to 8 oz of water and mix. Take 1-2 scoops 30-35 minutes prior to exercise.
Natural strawberry- kiwi flavor, TreLEAFia (stevia leaf extract, trehalose, and monk fruit extract), silicon dioxide, citric acid, and red beet powder.
Contains no peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, wheat, gluten or yeast.
This product is manufactured in a facility that produces other products and may contain trace amounts of milk, egg or soy.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (approx. 12 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: 29|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 mg||0%|
|Chloride (from sodium chloride)||90 mg||3%|
|Sodium (from sodium chloride)||60 mg||3%|
|Magnesium (from magnesium aspartate)||38 mg||10%|
|Calcium (from calcium citrate)||25 mg||3%|
|Potassium (from potassium citrate)||25 mg||1%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||63 mg||105%|
|Vitamin B5 (as pantothenic acid)||5 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B3 (as niacin)||10 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||5 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||25 mcg||417%|
Arginine Alpha Keto-Glutarate, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta-Alanine,Citrulline Malate
Trehalose, Betaine Anhydrous, N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Pine Bark (95% Proanthocyanidins)
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, Schizandra Extract (2% Schizandrins), Caffeine USP (125 mg/serving), Peak ATP
|* Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Great price For that product
Posted by Reviewer2208363 on Dec 18, 2016
Great Price for that product
I won't buy it second time
Posted by Reviewer3014201 on Jun 16, 2016
taking it really disrupted my indigestion, abdominal pain, can not continue to eat normally.
THIS IS AN AMAZING PREWORKOUT FOR THE PRICE. I HAVE USED ABOUT 10 DIFFERENT ONES THAT WERE ALL IN THE $30 TO $40 RANGE AND FOR THIS PRICE HAVENT FOUND ONE THAT BEATS IT.
the flavor is disgusting!
Posted by CheapShippingToIsrael on Jun 29, 2015
This is one of the worst tings I've ever tasted! But it does work,
Horrible taste.. Not good
Posted by 5700585970530339056 on Dec 05, 2014
I've been trying many pre-workout supplements over the years and this one is probably one of my bottom 5. Taste is horrible and gave me stomach pain. Effects are not present. There are better choices