Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Scented Soy Candle, Lavender Scent, 7.2 oz
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Uncomplicated Products for a Clean and Happy Home
- The Lavender herb is Valued for Its Wonderful Relaxing Scent That's Soothing & is Believed to Relieve Fatigue
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products are cruelty-free and are not tested on animals. Please recycle.
35 hour burn time
Burning Instruction: Trim wick to 1/4" before each lighting. For best results, burn candle 2-3 hours at one time.
Non-metal, lead-free wick.
Burn on heat-resistant surface. Container may become hot to touch. Never leave candle burning unattended. Keep out of reach of pets and children.
Baby like smell
Baby like smell
Love this smell in my room and bathroom, it makes me have a caring and warm feeling. It is my first try to buy an organic candle which has no harm to the environment (I supposed, as their ingredient list is written: it is renewable wax from a mix of soy and corn ingredients), anyway, at least I feel comfortable when I light up this candle. It is great to get it on iherb, and thanks to Mrs. Meyers.
Meh but gets the job done
Posted by 5471904127681831315 on Feb 19, 2017
Not the best smelling lavender soy candle I've had. I guess it's cheaper so that's what I should expect. The scent is too sweet for me and kind of makes me nauseous.
Posted by 5034334745305346646 on Feb 08, 2017
Didn't like it due to the strong artificial scent. Was looking for something more natural.
Posted by 5050080854539238504 on Jan 07, 2017
Long burning and wonderful scent. Have bought this twice now and will continue to!
Posted by 5527793715594060904 on Jan 01, 2017
Best Natural Candle I Have Tryed.
most money worthy ever spent on candles
Posted by 4798835360923753671 on Dec 07, 2016
don't even need to light it up, the smell is just divine and it occupies my entire room. sometimes when i forget to close the lid and come back to my room, it really smells like lavender. i havent repurchased bec i still have it (huge huge size!).