Ms. Manicure, Pretty In Pink Mani, 7 Tools (Discontinued Item)
- 7 Tools for Perfect Nails
The Nail News
“ask Ms. Manicure”
Dear Ms. Manicure,
Hands down, my hands could use some work! I want to add some sparkle to my life with a manicure that looks professional- without blowing my budget at an expensive salon. What can you recommend for a girl who wants fabulous nails that she can do on her own?
-FabuLESS, less than professional
With the help of Ms. Manicure, you can nail some simple manicure techniques to become a pro in no time. Once I hand it over, this Pretty in Pink set will help solve all of your nail problems. It has the basic do-it-yourself tools you need to get glamorous nails anywhere!
P.S. Here’s a How-To:
- Use tip of my Sapphire File to gently clean under nails.
- Gently push back ragged cuticles with my Cuticle Pusher or my Cuticle Stick.
- Remove any excess, ragged skin with my Cuticle Trimmer.
- Resize tips with my Nail Clipper.
- Shape and smooth nails with my Salon Board or Sapphire File.
- Finish by smoothing ridges and buffing dullness away with my 3-Way Nail Buffer.
Keep out of reach of children.