Munchkin, Disposable Bibs, 24 Pack
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Ideal for Home or Travel
- Crumb Collecting Pocket
- 3 Protective Layers
Absorbent and leak-proof bibs with a front pocket that catches the mess - so you don't have to. It's the little things.
Stuff You Should Know:
- Leak-proof liner keeps spills from seeping through
- Crumb collecting pocket catches food particles
- Soft material is comfortable for baby
- Easy-to-use self-adhesive fastener
Tear at perforation. Remove adhesive backing, adjust to fit, and fasten in back. Turn crumb collecting pocket inside out.
As with any paper products, Disposable Bibs may burn if exposed to flame. Avoid choking risk from torn paper. Chocking may result from anything babies put in their mouths. Immediately discard if bib has become torn or damaged. Discard in waste receptacles. Do not flush. This product is not a toy. Children should never handle product, and should never be left unattended. Disposable Bib should be used for intended purpose only.
Worth the money!
Posted by 4824213599348937926 on Feb 05, 2017
Love it. Good quality
Easy to use but take some getting used to
Posted by Reviewer2041127 on Sep 30, 2016
We use those on the trips away from home and they get the job done most of the time. But if your little one is used to having a proper bib he uses all the time, this scratchy and new one may not work. Our daughter sometimes refuses to wear it at mealtimes. The sticky closing part at the back is tricky too, tears up very easily if the baby pulls it
very useful while traveling
Posted by 5749270293393586783 on Sep 19, 2016
Very convenient to use while traveling. It's soft on the neck of our little ones, but can hold the soup and fruits to ruin our babies outfit.
Worth the money!
These are so handy. Seriously, worth the money! Less bibs and clothes to wash! They are fantastic!!