Munchkin, Light My Way Nightlight, 2 + Years
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Provides a Comforting Glow at Bedtime
- Cool Touch LED
- Portable & Cord-Free
- Battery Lasts Up to 120 Hours*
- Owl Provides a Comforting Friend at Bedtime
*Based on a continuous testing with 3 AAA/LRO3 alkaline batteries.
An adorable nightlight with a 20 minute timer and a handle for portability - because whooo's afraid of the dark if they have a little owl lighting the way? It's the little things.
Stuff You Should Know:
- Batteries included for cord-free operation
- Great for toddlers who wake during the night
- Perfect for nighttime check-ins too
- Includes 3 AAA/LRO3 alkaline batteries
Easy-grasp handle is perfect for toddlers.
LED light is cool to the touch.
One button operation is easy to use.
20 minute timer automatically shuts off to conserve battery.
Clean and inspect before use. Discard all packaging components before giving to the child. For indoor use only. Retain packaging for future reference. More instructions enclosed.
Colors and styles may vary slightly.
I think it is an awesome product from Munchkin. It has a very soothing light that isnt too glaring for my toddler when he wakes up at night... The dim light and cute design calm him down when he has a nightmare. Indeed from what they claimed, it is cool to touch as compared to conventional nightlight or even torchlight which may get a lil hot to touch, not burning thou. I do have a little problem. The switch button is a tad small and hard to press (for my toddler). I can imagine my son waking up scared with blur vision, or even walking up for toilet break in the dark, it takes a lil effort to locate the button. But overall, still great. With batteries included! Wow! The price for this in Singapore is SGD34.90 (USD27odds) but i bought it here at only SGD 17 (USD 13.50). Half of the price saved. I love iherb.
really good light
Posted by 5156442085915346771 on Dec 30, 2016
nice light . dose what its job. im very happy.
My daughter loves this owl!
Posted by 5122788413093462975 on Dec 13, 2016
My daughter really loves this owl and goes to bed every night with it. I gave it four stars cause I wish the light wasn't so bright and white. I thing that a yellow light was better and more soothing than the white one. I wonder if I just can replace the lamp to a different color, but I haven't checked it yet. Other than that, it is a great product and functions well. My
very nice nightlight
Posted by 4956443970630804310 on Aug 06, 2016
my baby girl just love it. it have very soft light and it not warming so i can put it in the bed. impotent to know that it turn off after 20 min.
Posted by 5101315007083686735 on Apr 22, 2016
my baby love it!