Munchkin, Ocean Bath Squirts, 9+ Months, 8 Squirters
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- It's The Little Things
- An 'Ocean' of a Time
- I Squirt Water!
See what fun bathtime will be with these 8 adorable squirting ocean buddies, including a seahorse, starfish and more!
This set of eight colorful ocean squirts is guaranteed to keep bath boredom at bay! With the Ocean buddies, your little one can create stories of deep water fun while learning animal names like penguin, seahorse, starfish, and more. Each brightly-colored bath toy floats, squirts water, and is sized just right for little hands to grasp and squeeze. The clear canister provides easy storage and makes it a great baby or toddler gift, too! Introduce all eight toys at once for an exciting ocean adventure, or surprise your little diver with a new bath friend each day. Either way, bathtime is sure to go swimmingly!
- Includes 8 different water-squirting, floating ocean friends
- Encourages learning and imaginative play
- Great for underwater bubbles and bath games
- Squirters come in a clear canister for easy storage and gifting
To Clean: Rinse with clean water and squeeze out excess water from squirter. Allow to air-dry before storing.
To prevent drowning keep children within arm's reach. Inspect before use. Always check temperature of water before placing child in bath. Discard and replace at the first sign of weakness or damage. Do not leave child unattended. Indoor use only. Discard all packaging components before use.
Baby loves them
Posted by 5204174582939131459 on Sep 01, 2016
Nice to squirt, and too chew. Lasting well
Posted by 5115875171834457962 on Apr 16, 2016
Has a hole and collects water that's very hard to get out, thus collects mold :(
my niece love these squieters
Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015
No more boring baths for my little niece!
Posted by Luddil on Apr 02, 2015
These do not have any certification as to their quality. Made in China, they smell toxic. Threw them away, my baby's health is more important than a few bucks.