Munchkin, Star Fountain, 12+ Months
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Helps Engage Child's Senses
- Floats, Sprays, Spins and Lights Up
- Colors and Styles May Vary
A star-shaped fountain that sprays, floats, spins and lights up - your child will be singing sprinkle, sprinkle little star in no time. It's the little things.
Stuff You Should Know:
- Unique textures on each star point
- On and off button helps save battery life
- Requires 3 AAA batteries. Batteries not included.
Insert 3 AAA batteries. Depress button on front of product to activate. Turn off product when not in use. Battery safety and replacement information is located inside the battery compartment. You will need a Phillips head screwdriver to open the battery compartment.
To Clean: Rinse with warm water and wipe dry before storing.
To prevent drowning keep children within arm's reach. Inspect before use. Discard and replace after first sign of weakness or damage. Always check temperature of water before placing child in bath. Do not leave child unattended. Discard all packaging components before use.
My 5 months daughter loves it very much! However I prefer pink than blue. Now I consider to buy one or two more star foutains because I think it will more interesting!
Posted by 5311074445429020217 on Feb 20, 2017
my song choose these for him self while i was shopping the site online and he is so on love with it : D
Posted by 4651846433871471566 on Feb 08, 2017
My little one loves this but the light is a little temperamental but certainly fun.
Posted by 5256680673026668864 on Nov 01, 2016
my baby like it
Not the favorite toy
Posted by Reviewer2041127 on Sep 30, 2016
From the numerous bath toys our little one has, this one must be the least favorite. The water coming out of the star is scaring her, so is the noise and flashing light. After 3 months she still didn't get around to start playing with it properly. Too bad since we parents like it a lot. Worth a try, but may be a hit or miss depending on what your baby likes
batteries get wet
Posted by 4733488438278922663 on Jul 11, 2016
Looks so nice but stopped working after one bath.. when I opened it the batteries were wet.. tried again, made sure it was properly closed, but same thing appended..