Muscle Pharm, BCAA 3:1:2, 240 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.36|
- The Foundation of Your Temple
- Official Nutritional Supplement Provider of the Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Core Series
- Dietary Supplement
Branched Chain Amino Acid Complex
- Supports Lean Mass Growth
- Reduces Muscle Breakdown
- Increases Protein Synthesis
Demand More of Your Body- And Your BCAA
MusclePharm BCAA 3:1:2 offers a unique patent-pending ratio—3 Leucine, 1 isoleucine, 2 valine—that is specifically tuned to deliver the ideal amounts of these three amino acids during all phases of muscle development and maintenance. Through this formulation, amino acids are released both before and after a workout. MP BCAA minimizes muscle damage, while supporting increased lean body mass.
Consume 1 serving one to three times daily. For optimal use, take between meals, 30-45 minutes before workouts, and/or immediately after workouts.
Gelatin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.
Allergen Warning: This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, egg, soybeans, shellfish, fish, tree nuts, wheat, and peanuts.
Storage Conditions: Store in a cool dry place
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Consult a physician prior to use if you have any medical conditions. Do not use if you are pregnant or expect to become pregnant or are nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 8 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Values*|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
†Daily value not established.
Works great so far
Posted by 5359838759230784108 on Feb 16, 2017
I take these between meals and after workouts and I don't suffer from DOMS at all. In terms of the being able to push through works that as well has improved I have increased weights and able to endure during my sets. Great product highly recommend.
Posted by Jafar-Rukab on Dec 02, 2016
Posted by Bird-Glee on Nov 09, 2016
Posted by Abdulmjeed on Sep 19, 2016