MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Minerals, Blush Stick, Berry, .4 oz (12 g) (Discontinued Item)
- A Unique, Petroleum Free Mineral Blush
- No Animal Testing
- Vegetarian Friendly
A sensual hint of healthy, natural color packed with nourishing grape seed and camellia oils.
This easy-to-use, portable mineral makeup blush stick highlights your beautiful features. It boasts visible nourishing and therapeutic benefits plus it is designed to layer and blend perfectly with MyChelle mineral cream stick foundations.
Apply as needed
Tips for Best Results:
- Choose a hue that best suits your natural skin tone.
- Apply after moisturizer and foundation have had a chance to set on skin.
- Find your cheekbones’ sweet spot—the “apple” in the center of the bone—and apply directly to skin in an upward, sweeping motion.
- Blend lightly and easily with fingers or makeup sponge.
- Remove at day’s end with your favorite skin specific MyChelle cleanser – Fruit Enzyme Cleanser or Honeydew Cleanser.
- Hint: this do-it-all blush stick can also be used to add a hint of color to lips and eyelids.
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax), camellia oleifera seed oil (tea seed oil), silica, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), lauroyl lysine, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil and citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, prunus persica (peach) extract, psidium guajava (guava) extract, passiflora edulis (passionfruit) extract, [+/-: titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, 77492, 77499), mica (Cl 77019), manganese violet (Cl 77742)].
*Ecocert Certified Organic
Full discloser ingredients according to PCPC and EUCD standards.
Note: MyChelle’s innovative formulation of all its mineral makeup products ensures that there is no inhalation of fine mineral dust. It is also important to note that we do not use nano particles in MyChelle Minerals.
Great cream blush!
Great cream blush!
I looked for months for an all-natural cream blush and had almost given up when I found MyChelle. This product is great. It is lightweight and creamy and goes on smoothly. I blend it quickly and easily with my fingers for a very natural look. You don't need much so I anticipate the tube will last a long time.