Namaste Foods, Pizza Crust Mix, Gluten Free, 16 oz (454 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Gluten Free
- Namaste - Foods for Everyone!
- Two Crusts!
- Nut Free
- Free From Top Allergens
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten Free
This crust has a wonderful gourmet flavor because of our blend of nine herbs and spices. It is delicious with tomato or pesto sauce and all of your favorite toppings. (Some say it tastes so good that it doesn't even need sauce!) Or just bake and top with parmesan cheese for delicious bread sticks. You decide. This Pizza Crust is free of yeast and sugar, too! Also, Our Pizza Crust makes the most delicious coating for pan-fried chicken or fish! Just dredge in some Pizza Crust mix and pan fry until done. A sprinkle of salt right out of the pan and voila! Superb!
You Will Need:
1 Teaspoon Oil
1 1/4 Cups Water
For One Crust:
- Heat oven to 450° F. Place oven rack at lowest position. Spray a large pizza pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups pizza crust mix with 1 teaspoon oil and 1 1/4 cups water. Beat with electric mixer for 3 minutes. Batter will be the consistency of cake batter. Scrape batter onto pizza pan and spread with spatula. It is very important to spread batter to at least 14" and no more than 1/4" thick. Use less batter if necessary.
- Bake for approx. 20 minutes on lowest rack. Pull the crust out and add sauce and toppings, then bake an additional 10-15 minutes. For crispier crust, flip crust over after first 20 minutes, then add sauce and toppings.
Brown rice flour, tapioca starch, arrowroot powder, cream of tartar, xanthan gum, salt, baking soda, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, citric acid, rosemary, thyme, basil, parsley, sage and marjoram.
Our products are free from: Wheat, gluten, egg, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, mustard, sulfites, sesame, caseine, fish, crustaceans, shellfish.
|Serving Size: Per 1/16 pkg. (28 g mix)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
This stuff is awesome. I like dividing the instructions down to a 2-serving pizza because it's much faster and easier to make - I can even mix it with a fork! - and the crust comes out perfectly thin and crunchy. Yum.
Namaste Foods Pizza Crust Mix Gluten Free
Posted by 5596222258833361507 on Dec 09, 2016
I have only used it once so far. It needs some work or know how to make it work. I think it has potential but I will need practice with it.
Awful pizza crust
Posted by 4618510786318028215 on Sep 24, 2016
I bought this pizza because of all the great reviews. This turned out to be the most disgusting gluten free pizza crust I have ever tried. It was so hard to spread out the mix thinly and resembled plaster. I would not recommend this pizza curst mix at all.
It's very nice and daleshes
Posted by 5509828152157063130 on Aug 15, 2016
Posted by TonyaOgino on May 27, 2015
Its really nice mix. I love Namaste brand and often use this mix and one for pancakes.
Tasty and Simple!
Posted by LymeandMore on May 24, 2015
I've tried several GF pizza mixes and this one is the best hands down! The key for me seems to be to spread it as thin as possible. I use my Le Cruset griddle to make the crusts. With the Griddle, I can get 4 to 5 crusts from a bag. Sometimes I make them all and freeze for a quick meal later. Makes a perfect size for one person using the griddle.