Nasaline, Squip, Squeezie, Nasal Rinsing System, 1 Kit
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Squip- Superior Quality and Innovative Products
- Made of Super Flexible Material!
- Includes 50 Pre-Measured Saline Packets*
- Also Recommended for Follow-Up to Sinus and Nose Surgery
- 50 pre-measured saline packets
- Squeezie nasal rinsing bottle
- Instructions for use
Helps decongest and drain nasal passages and reduce sinus pressure
Unique material and design:
- Allows for continuous, large volume flow with controlled pressure
- Made of anti-bacterial, super-flexible material
- Grip friendly
- Soft medical grade silicone tip
- Made of super flexible material for "single-squeeze" action with minimal pressure required
- Grip-friendly design ensures proper positioning of head and neck to achieve great rinsing results
- Bottle is made of anti-bacterial material and is easy to clean
Soft nasal tip:
- Made of medical grade silicone for a soft touch to the nose.
- Designed to fit all noses - kids too!
The comfortable and easy method to rinse your nose and sinuses with saline solution.
Helps decongest and drain nasal passages and reduces sinus pressure. Washes out dirt, dust, and pollen.
*Buffered isotonic (1 packet) or hypertonic (2 packets).
Use once or twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Use distilled or sterilized water when making the saline solution.
Read complete instructions inside the box before use.
Instructions for use
- Fill it! Fill the Squeezie bottle with warm distilled or sterilized water up to "fill line". Mix in one saline packet from the top.
- Shake It! Attach the cap and tip - shake to mix the saline solution
- Squeeze It! Place silicone tip firmly against nostril and slowly rinse the nose by gently squeezing the bottle
The Squeezie product is free of harmful plastic manufacturing components and latex.
Saline packet ingredients
Before use, consult your physician if you suffer from any ear or sinus conditions.
Do not use product if:
- Nasal passages are completely blocked
- You have an acute or new ear infection
Discontinue use if you experience pressure in the ears.
Store in dry place.
Do not share with other persons as you may spread infections.
Contains small parts - keep out of reach of children!
Power flush !
Power flush !
I have post-nasal drip for the past 5 years. Started using Nasal Flow Cleansing for the past 2 years, but somehow the force of the pump does not flush out the mucus very well. Just started using Nasaline Squip 2 weeks ago, and felt the cleansing is more powerful and flushing more thorough. Using it twice a day and manage to maintain a cough-free 8 to 10 hours of activities. The silicone head seals each nostrils perfectly.
First product that has worked for me...
Posted by 5161573309495624722 on Feb 21, 2017
When I say worked... I have never been able to get a nasal rinse to go into one side and drain out the other. I have no idea why. I have allergies and my sinuses drain daily not to mention it affects my hearing. I said I'd try one more time with this brand. Directions are simple but they explained a few things I've not seen on other the products' directions. Viola... in one side and out the other. I get a sinus infection after almost every cold. So, a cold can turn into a 2 month ordeal. I got a cold about a week after starting with this product. It lasted 3 days, was very mild and no sinus infection. Can't say for sure it was this product that helped. But, wow. I try to do it every other day now and will continue to use.
Posted by Reviewer1055690 on Feb 17, 2017
I never thought a nasal rinsing system could work so well. (Actually I was afraid I won't be able to use it at all being normally too sensitive.) But it is almost magical. Last time it saved me from severe snuffle in less than three days. Not only did I get my breathing back so fast, but I also could get a reasonable sleep during the cold.
Easy to use
Posted by 5339779960641132324 on Feb 16, 2017
Easy for cleaning the nose and affordable.
Perfect for me
Posted by Reviewer1411233 on Feb 15, 2017
I dont know much about other this kind of devices, because I have newer used it before, but for me this one tourned out to be extremely easy to use! And, I have to say, it definitely works for me. Relief came after two times.