Natracare, Dry + Light, Organic Cotton Cover, 20 Individually Wrapped Pads
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 20 Natural Pads with Organic Cotton Cover
- Cellulose Absorbent Layer
- Soft Organic Cotton Cover to Keep You Dry and Comfortable
- Corn Starch Biodegradable Barrier
- Adhesive Strip for Secure Hold
- Individually Wrapped & Biodegradable
- Healthier By Nature
- Certified Organic Cotton Cover
- Natural Pads for a Sensitive Bladder
- Soft & Discreet
- Natural Materials
- No Latex, Plastic or Perfumes
What is SUI?
Stress Urinary Incontinence can occur when you sneeze, cough, laugh, lift or exercise because of the extra stress placed on the valve of the bladder causing accidental leakage of urine. SUI affects women of all ages, most often childbirth or during menopause.
Great alternative for light days.
Very good product.
Posted by 4893815851387645866 on Feb 06, 2017
A VERY GOOD ALTERNATIVE. I have found these non-irritating, as I had developed a rash from the others. The only thing I would like to see is a medium flow size. I have a problem of incontinence and if I am out and about, this one is quite small to contain the leak if I am not near a bathroom.
all natural, light weight, and it works!
Posted by 4999624056771491325 on Dec 29, 2016
I wish I didn't need this product, but I am so glad I found it. Scented, chemical-laden pads made me rashy in very sensitive aras. These all natural unscented pads protect me and don't irritate. I've been reordering for anout a year and iHerb is wonderfully reliable. Thank you!
Natracare, Dry + Light, Organic Cotton Cover
Posted by 4728015296956810274 on Oct 31, 2016
Good, natural product
Don't know what I'd do without them ...
Posted by Reviewer2892428 on May 16, 2015
I have been using the Natracare Dry + Light pads for mild urinary incontinence for two or three years now. So I am definitely in a position to testify that they are exactly as advertised ... all natural (organic cotton, cellulose and cornstarch), free of latex, perfumes, dyes, and so forth. Other brands that I've tried have been so irritating, causing rashes and inflammation. But not the Natracare product. They are as comfortable now as the day I started to use them. As a bonus, they contain an herb that helps to absorb odors, something I really appreciate. And they are simply so much more convenient than the cloth incontinence underwear on the market. No underwear to soak and wash. Just throw the biodegradable pads away after use. Just one caveat, which is not the fault of the product. If the wearer isn't careful to change the pads fairly often, or if the pads are worn with certain types of underwear, chafing can result (as with any pad). This has only been a minor problem for me, and a little experimentation turned up just the right underwear and change interval for me.