Natracare, Panty Liners, Organic Cotton Cover, Mini, 30 Liners
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Organic & Natural
- With Organic Cotton Cover
- Plastic Free, Perfume Free and Chlorine Free
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Ethical Award
- The Ethical Company Organisation
Why natural liners?
Many gynaecologists have advised women with sensitive skin to use natracare panty liners to reduce their contact with chlorine bleaches, synthetics and superabsorbents made from petrochemicals.
Organic cotton, cellulose pulp, corn starch
Carton: recycled cardboard
Our organic cotton is certified according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
Regular pads were causing me to have irritation, but these are bleach free and are made from organic materials. They look just like regular store bought pads, but without all the added chemicals. I love them and they are worth the extra money!
Posted by 5172513480185044723 on Feb 13, 2017
與同品牌另一款的護墊(CURVED)一樣, 比較厚身, 較適合經期前/後使用。沒有獨立包裝令我比較擔心衞生問題。面層容易與內層綿花分離，另不知是否切割問題, 護墊邊容易有白色小碎屑掉下。不會再回購了。
Posted by 4973391207646379758 on Dec 30, 2016
This is a good product. However, it does make you feel uncomfortable sometimes because it gets off the underwear and rolls. I am still looking around for better organic liners. The effort to be a good organic product is appreciated though.
Great Panty Liners
Posted by 5603676008877388141 on Oct 07, 2016
I love this product. If you have irritation or candida these panty liners are a must If you use 100% cotton underspants (which you should if you have these problems) they stick quite well. Good price.
Posted by 5130216648989230079 on Sep 26, 2016
Totally what I need in good price