Natracare, Ultra Pads, Organic Cotton Cover, Long, 10 Pads
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Organic & Natural
- Certified Organic Cotton Cover
- Plastic-Free, Perfume Free, and Chloride Free
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Ethical Award
- The Ethical Company Organisation
Why Natural Pads?
Many gynecologists have advised woman with sensitive skin to use natracare pads to reduce their contact with chlorine bleaches synthetics and superabsorbents made from petrochemicals.
Organic cotton, Cellulose from wood pulp, Corn starch
Wrapper: Cellulose; starch
Carton; Recycled cardboard
Our organic cotton is certified according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
Love these pads
I didn't like them
Posted by emanuelaj on Feb 27, 2017
They may be healthy, but not the greatest. They does not cause skin irritation, but the adhesive part is not good.
Posted by 5567953220631051923 on Feb 26, 2017
Good product especially for those who has a sensitive skin. It does not cause skin irritation.
Posted by 5719575350869512393 on Feb 15, 2017
Posted by 5502225295460812767 on Nov 14, 2016
The only ethical, biodegradable, cruelty free brand of pads I know. These are perfect for a heavier flow. Have wings to stay secure on the panties and are longer than the normal Natracare pads (that in my opinion are too short). Highly recommend for a healthier and more ethical option.