Natrol, Niacin TR, Time Release, 500 mg, 100 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Essential in Energy Production at Cellular Level
- Helps Maintain Proper Metabolic Function
- No Flush
- Dietary Supplement
Natrol Niacin TR 500 mg Time Release is 100% vegetarian and has a delivery system that releases Niacin steadily, which allows for zero flush. Flushing is an effect often associated with Niacin in a standard delivery format. Niacin, also known as Vitamin B-3, can promote healthy cholesterol already within the normal range and is essential in energy production at the cellular level.
Take 1 tablet, one time daily, with a meal
Cellulose, hypromellose, stearic acid, silica, cellulose gum, methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, glycerin.
NO yeast, wheat, corn, milk, egg, soy, glutens, artificial colors or flavors, added sugar, starch or preservatives.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs or are pregnant or lactating.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Niacin (from Inositol Nicotinate)||500 mg||2,500%|
|*Daily Value (DV)|
No side effects
Posted by 5232447989249792605 on Feb 21, 2017
Bought these for my husband who takes them to help lower his cholesterol. He says they don't cause "flushing", a plus, but we're not sure how they'll affect his cholesterol numbers. Will post when we know.
Posted by click-on-this on Sep 05, 2014
I take them any time of the day that i want, and i never get any flushes.
Posted by Reviewer2509819 on Apr 03, 2012
good I guess, I havn't noticed any difference in anything
Keeps cholesterol low
Posted by Reviewer2223376 on Feb 08, 2012
Been using for years, Helps keep my cholesterol low and it works.