Natural Care, Super Strength SinuFix, Powerful Nasal Decongestant Mist, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Adults & Children
- Nasal Mist
- Aloe - Soothing, Moisturizing, Organically Grown
Quick Symptomatic Relief from Common Cold & Flu Symptoms
- Nasal Congestion
- Throat Irritation
- Stuffy Nose
Germs are everywhere in the air!
- A sneezing, averaging 90 MPH, is a sudden, forceful, involuntary burst of air through the nose and mouth. Others can inhale the tiny sneeze droplets that may contain many viral and infectious bodies that drift in the air.
- Through your nose, you can inhale germs, viruses, fungi, pollen, dust, mold, yeast pollution, etc.
- Crowded environments like offices, schools, theaters, restaurants, airplanes, etc. are a spawning ground for germs that cause colds and sickness.
- The American Center for Disease Control and Prevention said 72% of people on one airline flight caught a cold from a single infected person. Recirculated air is unhealthy air.
- We all have to breathe so there is always a risk of contracting a contagious disease from the very air that we inhale.
Indications: For the temporary, soothing relief of nasal and sinus congestion and pressure and dry, irritated nasal membranes associated with a cold and sinusitis; irritated/swollen sinus passages; hay fever; or other upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis). Helps cleanse nasal passages and promotes nasal and sinus drainage.
90% of germs, viruses and pollutants may enter your body through the nose!
All of us breathe in through our nose and are inundated daily with thousands of foreign microparticles.
Super Strength SinuFix Mist is an innovative formula specifically designed to fight the virus induced nasal allergy, sinus, or cold and flu-like symptoms that may result from exposure to germs and viruses in the air in any crowded, potentially germ-infested environment.
- Works quickly
- Safe to use
- Year-round relief
- No chemical dependency
- No preservatives
- No side effects
Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the first sign of symptoms, gently blow your nose to help clear the nasal passageway prior to using SinuFix. Prior to initial use, remove the safety clip and prime the pump by holding it upright and pumping 1 or more times into a tissue until the solution is dispensed. Insert nozzle into nostril and depress pump completely while breathing in through your nose. Spray 1-2 times in each nostril every 2-4 hours until symptoms subside. The nasal pump sprayer provides precise dose delivery of the soothing spray in a fine mist. Wipe nozzle clean after each use and replace cap. Children under 6 years of age: Consult a health care professional.
Active Ingredients: Allium cepa 6X; ambrosia artemisiaefolia 6X; argentum metallicum 8X; echinacea angustifolia 3X, 6X, 12X; euphorbium officinarum 4X, 6X 12X; hepar sulphuris calcareum 8X; hydrastis canadensis 3X, 6X, 12X; kali bichromicum 6X; 10X; kali sulphuricum 3X, 6X, 12X; lemna minor 3X; luffa operculata 6X; origanum vulgare 3X. 6X; pulsatilla 3X; sabadilla 6X; sanguinaria canadensis 6X; silicea 8X; and spigella anthelmia 3X.
Other Ingredients: Aloe vera (patented, organically grown), bitter melon, d-mannose, grapefruit seed, green tea, licorice root, purified nano silver (patented process), sorbitol, and tea tree oil.
The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection. If you are pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a health professional before use. If symptoms worsen or do not improve within 7-14 days, or are accompanied by fever, consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children. Safety sealed for your protection. Printed shrink-band on inside bottle. Do not use if seal is missing or visibly tampered with.
great product , highly recommended
great product , highly recommended
I have chronic sinus infections. One or two bad ones a year. The antibiotics are starting to not work. I tried Sinufix when I was on antibiotic and getting a relapse in the middle of the treatment course. This tipped the scale and got me back on track. It burned because my sinuses where inflamed, but as the infection subsided so did the burning when I sprayed the sinufix. Now I use whenever I think I might be catching a cold. So far so good. (I can LOOK at a person accross the street that has a cold and I will catch it.!!!) Worth the price.
Posted by 4995583292019078762 on Oct 06, 2016
No improvement seen.
Where did 5 stars come from?????
Posted by 4760660430271107677 on Sep 24, 2016
I don't want to give even 1 star. I used it for about 1 month and it didn't work for me at all. My sinus infection got worse and both nostrils were seriously stuffed then I had terrible headache whenever I used it. It's too pricey and waste of money. Using saline solution is still better. 이거 사용할 때마다 비염 더 악화, 양쪽 코 다막혀서 심지어 심한 두통까지 생김... 별 한개도 아까움,,,별 다섯개는 대체 누가 준거야??? 不要浪费钱！使用约1个月，每次使用后鼻塞更严重，甚至引起头痛，毫无改善。谁给5颗星？连1颗也不行！
Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 22, 2012
This nasal spray is metered and really helps with my congestion. I'll keep buying this one.
CUSTOMER SERVICE & DELIVERY
Posted by 5638346804550761685 on Jul 15, 2012
The best customer service & delivery I have ever experienced via the internet.