Natural Dentist, Cavity Zapper, Fluoride Gel Toothpaste, Berry Blast, 5.0 oz (142 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.10|
- Powered by Nature
- Proven by Science
- Cleans Teeth and Gums
- Removes Tartar
- Freshens Breath
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- No Artificial Sweeteners, Colors or Flavors
- Cruelty-Free Product
Uses-Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Your kids want fun and a taste they like from their toothpaste. You want a proven cavity fighter they will use. Our scientist and flavor experts developed this toothpaste to satisfy you both. Please le use know how our products work for your and what we might do better.
- Adult and children 2 years and older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals, at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist. Do not swallow.
- Children under 6: Use a pea-sized amount and supervise until good brushing habits are established.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or physician.
|Sodium Fluoride (0.24%)
(0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
Vegetable glycerin, sorbitol, purified water, silica, xylitol, aloe vera gel, cocamidopropyl betaine, natural flavor, cellulose gum, lycopene, vegetable juice, xanthan gum, grapefruit seed extract, mica.
Our promise: The Natural Dentist toothpastes never contain artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors and are free of SLS (detergent).
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Do not use if the safety seal is missing or broken.
Store tube standing up with cap tightly closed.
kids love it!
Posted by Reviewer2460417 on Oct 27, 2016
and their teeths - also love it ;) :D
Bon dentifrice... sans plus.
Posted by 5677947649070360281 on Dec 21, 2015
Bon dentifrice... sans plus.
Good exept for false ingredient list iHerb?
Posted by 5213193518131756244 on May 02, 2015
The ingredient list (written by i Herb or not?) does not show the last ingredient: titanium dioxide. This is listed on the toothpaste tube. Does not rhyme with statement: "No artificial colors" which is an issue for TheNaturalDentist.com of course. But is the ingredient list made faulty by iHerb or the manufacturer? Also they should not make it that candy tasting. Why addict kids ro such taste. And why indeed use flour when scientists say it does not orevent caries....well the jury is out on that one and meanwhile this low flour item could have been useful. Titanium is not harmless in the body; there are studies showing questionable effects. Dental and hip titanium is also not tolerated by some.
good replacement for discontinued organge flavor
Posted by 4995040947796263322 on Oct 21, 2014
This was a good replacement for the Natural Dentist orange flavoured toothpaste which was discontinued by the manufacturer.
Super berry taste for kids!
Posted by Reviewer2034783 on Sep 08, 2013
This is the only toothpaste my daughter could use until she was 8 years old. She has tried MANY but they were always too strong or strange. Here teeth are white and healthy!