Natural Dentist, Fluoride-Free Antigingivitis Toothpaste, Peppermint Sage, 5.0 oz (142 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.10|
- Created by a Dentist
- Committed to Results
- Healthy Teeth & Gums
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Artificial Ingredients
- Help prevent gingivitis
- Reduce plaque buildup
- Freshen Breath
The Natural Dentist was created by a dentist to provide effective oral care for his patients' teeth and gums. Because our products are formulated with a scientific blend of natural ingredients, you don't have to choose between natural and effective.
Uses: Helps prevent gingivitis and reduce plaque
- Adults and children 2 or older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice per day, or use as directed by a dentist. Do not swallow.
- Children under 6: Use a pea-sized amount and supervise until good brushing habits are established.
- Children under 2: Consult a doctor or dentist.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center. Do not use if the safety seal is missing or broken. Ask a dentist if symptoms persist or condition worsens after regular use.
Store tube standing up with cap tightly closed.
|Peppermint Oil (0.12%)||Antigingivitis/Antiplaque|
|Sage Oil (0.02%)|
|Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, silica, purified water, sorbitol, xylitol, cocamidopropyl betaine, aloe vera gel, cellulose gum, natural flavors, titanium dioxide, echinacea, goldenseal, calendula, xanthan gum, citric acid, grapefruit seed extract.|
I have been searching for a natural, SLS free, antigingivitis, toothpaste for the past six months after experiencing tingling and numbness on the right side of my chin after using numerous "popular" commercial toothpastes in the market today. I grew tired of not feeling the lower portion of my chin after brushing my teeth as if I received a shot of novocaine. Frankly, I became scared when I researched to toxicity levels of the brands and the reaction I experienced daily which also included swelling. I highly recommend the natural dentist toothpaste and the taste is great. No artificial sugar!! no SLS!! and no reactions!!! Sigh!!! What a relief!!!
Really like this product
Posted by 5682215511209998668 on Jun 10, 2016
I love this tooth paste. After reading so many reviews on Iherb i decided this one. Although pricey, it has no nasty things in it. Flavour is nice too, not too strong
Posted by myreviews on Apr 16, 2015
Loved it. Taste, effects, everything. Very satisfied.
Very Good tooth paste
Posted by Rena61 on Apr 11, 2015
I was over fluoridated growing up and have the ruined teeth to prove it. I am very vocal and unapologetic about being anti fluoride. Saying that, I must say I love this tooth paste, flavor and texture, and will vote with my wallet for these non fluoride toothpaste.
good toothpaste, but not great on bleeding gums
Posted by 5753146981287672270 on Oct 12, 2014
It cleans very well, leaves a fresh taste in your mouth, but it didn't do anything for my bleeding gums.