Natural Factors, Folic Acid, 1,000 mcg, 90 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Dietary Supplement
- Support for the Nervous and Reproductive Systems
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans
Folic acid is used for the production of DNA and red blood cells, making it essential during pregnancy for normal fetal development. It supports brain and nervous system function and benefits mental health. Folic Acid is also needed for protein metabolism and may support cardiovascular health.
Manufactured by Natural Factors to ensure safety and potency in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) of the FDA and Health Canada.
1 tablet per day or as directed by a health professional.
CMicrocrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives or sweeteners, no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calcium (dicalcium phosphate)||27 mg||2%|
|Folic Acid||1000 mcg||250%|
Nice to see larger dosage available
Posted by 5587906866074956876 on May 17, 2016
Posted by 5392346475270597608 on May 06, 2014
Excellent product. Very fast delivery. Every think it's OK. I'm very satisfied with this site.
Natural Factors, Folic Acid
Posted by Reviewer1326768 on Apr 14, 2014
This is a very helpful dosage of Folic Acid that allows me to have fewer tablets per meal. The price was very reasonable.
Posted by Reviewer3041112 on Mar 25, 2014