Natural Factors, Whey Factors, 100% Natural Whey Protein, Natural Strawberry Flavor, 2 lbs (907 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- No Growth Hormones
- Protein 17 g
- Carbs 2 g
- Fat 1 g
- Calories 80
- rBGH & BSE Free
- No Added Sugars
- Dietary Supplement
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
Whey Factors is a pure source of high quality whey protein that provides support for muscle development and repair, as well as the immune system.
- Whey Factors - the best tasting and highest quality whey protein - also available in these delicious flavors: Double Chocolate, French Vanilla, and Matcha Green Tea. Also available in Unflavored
- Highly efficient, undenatured, microfiltered and ultrafiltered whey from grass-fed cows - free of rBGH, BSE, and GMOs
- Rich in glutamic acid and branched-chain amino acids (BCAA)
- Provides beneficial whey protein microfractions including immunoglobulin and lactoferrin
- Naturally sweetened and flavored - no artificial sweeteners, i.e. aspartame, sucralose, acesulfame K
- 2 g carbohydrates per serving
- Low in lactose - only 1 g per serving
- Mixes instantly
Add 1 scoop (22 g) to 180 ml (or 1 cup) of water and shake in a shaker cup. Use 1 scoop, 1-3 times daily with food or as directed by a health professional.
Natural strawberry flavor, guar gum, beet root (color), lecithin (soy).
Contains milk and soy.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (22 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 41|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%†|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%†|
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g||<1%†|
|Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate (milk)(microfiltered, non-denatured)||21 g||**|
|Enzyme Blend||42 mg||**|
|Enzyme Powder (protease, papain, lipase)||14 mg||**|
|Stevia Leaf Powder||44 mg||**|
|‡ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
Whey Protein Microfractions
Amino Acid Profile
|Per (22 g) Serving|
|Aspartic Acid||1.5 g|
|Glutamic Acid||2.2 g|
wish it didn't have isolate
wish it didn't have isolate
this product is good, tastes pretty good, no added sugar, but what bugs me is they talk about it being undenatured and a whey concentrate. however if you look at the nutrient listing is shows whey concentrate and whey isolate. This defeats the purpose of their advertising and the product. I called the company and they said it was mostly concentrate and the isolate was so it would mix in liquid better. I don't care about having to use extra effort to mix it in, I'd rather have a completely natural undenatured concentrate.
Posted by 5538528325469165154 on Aug 24, 2016
Well curated product. Taste is acceptable.
First time to try strawberry flavor.
Posted by 5115071425655852578 on Jun 18, 2016
I really like the taste of this strawberry flavor. Besides trying it alone, I also mixed it with the Chocolate which is a favorite of mine and it tastes like a choc covered strawberry. I like having a healthy and delicious tasting protein shake all in one.
Actually tastes and smells like real strawberries!
Posted by j44lee on Sep 04, 2014
This is an EXCELLENT product. I don't like any "flavored" products, especially if it's trying to emulate fruit and misses the mark (perfect example: the nastiness that is banana-flavored Runts candy). Natural Factors hits the mark with the strawberry flavor - I really enjoy this. I've ordered (and continue to order) repeatedly.
Posted by 5352275389471068239 on Dec 17, 2013
Taste very well mixed in with fruit or vegetable juice. Excellent product!!!!
Energetic WPC Soy Free
Posted by Reviewer1080081 on Oct 27, 2013
One of the So rare ...Soy-Free Brands ... This is a Valuable Product for the ones who are Allergic to Soy,who like or need WPC in their Diet. (Whey Protein Concentrate)