Nature Made, Vitamin E, 200 IU, 100 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended
- USP Verified
- Dietary Supplement
- Antioxidant and Essential Nutrient
Vitamin E is an antioxidant and essential nutrient for many cells, including heart muscle cells.
*dl-Alpha is the synthetic form of Vitamin E.
USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements.
Take one softgel one to two times daily with a meal. For easier swallowing, take with water before and during injestion.
Gelatin, glycerin, water.
No color added, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, no yeast or starch, gluten free.
Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Caution: Consult your physician before taking this product if you have vascular disease (such as heart disease or history of stroke) or diabetes, are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, facing surgery, have bleeding problems, or undergoing any treatment which may affect the ability of blood to clot.
|Serving Size: 1 softgel|
|Amount Per Softgel||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin E (as di-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||200 IU||667%|
Posted by 5537370815443213310 on Feb 09, 2017
Posted by 5733966030930924943 on Feb 02, 2017
Posted by 5539524170009011802 on Dec 16, 2016
The quality-price ratio is good
Take it with Selenium
Posted by Reviewer1693065 on Dec 14, 2015
I think it's just fine, esp. for the price. I take it with Selenium to prohibit free radicals. Praying it works! :-) No problem taking it with my IBS.