Nature's Answer, Asafetida, Organic Alcohol Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Organic Alcohol Extract (1:1)
- Ferula assa-foetida
- Herbal Supplement
- Holistically Balanced
- Since 1972
- Kosher Parve
- Responsibly Wildcrafted Herb
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
- Unconditionally Guaranteed
Nature's Answer organic alcohol extracts are produced using alcohol, water and vegetable glycerin, utilizing our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced standardized extract. Liquid extracts are absorbed faster than tablets or capsules, and are more potent than tinctures. Holistically Balanced guarantees that the constituents of the extract are in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant. Manufactured in our FDA registered and pharmaceutically licensed facility.
As a dietary supplement take 1/2-1 ml (14-28 drops) 3 times a day in a small amount of water.
78-85% certified organic alcohol **.
**Certified Organic by QAI
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
|Serving Size: 1 ml (approx. 28 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Asafetida Oleo-Gum-Resin (1:1) Extract||1,000 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Nasty smelling but good
Nasty smelling but good
The first time I opened the bottle I almost threw up. This is the vilest smelling liquid I have ever encountered. But I mixed it in water, it has no taste, held my nose and took it. I must admit, I do feel better and have more energy.
Posted by sonetta on Sep 16, 2016
Smell and tast are soooo awful )) I am read in Ajurveda is great product for balance of dasha thing, so I am usuing it not every day, but sometimes, and I hope it helps for main goal.
I've found this to be...
Posted by Reviewer2134148 on Sep 12, 2014
An excellent remedy for Crohn's Disease. I also use with great results in powdered form in Indian food.
name rings true
Posted by 5428546436777675693 on Nov 28, 2012
I enjoy the funky smell/ taste similar to garlic, and Ifeel like it's aiding digestion, but I have gotten bad breath reviews from my kids!
Posted by 4741854153531000648 on Oct 03, 2012
smells and feels terribly, but definitely does its job!