Nature's Answer, Bilberry, Standardized Herbal Extract, 205 mg, 90 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Since 1972
- Discover Nature's Answer and Trust the Difference...
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
- Vaccinium Myrtillus
- Bilberry Extract Standardized for 25% Anthocyanosides
- Holistically Balanced
- Dietary Supplement
- Holistically Balanced
- Cruelty Free
- Not Tested on Animals
Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
The Genius of Mother Nature in Every Bottle - Just as She Intended
"The true value of a plant lies deep within its natural holistic balance."
Frank D'Amelio, Sr., Founder, Nature's Answer
With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature's Answer has identified Mother Nature's unique botanical fingerprint on over 800 plant reference standards. Utilizing Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology, these authenticated samples each serve as the standard by which all incoming raw materials are judged.
Using carefully-controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance of each herb and the value is passed on to you, the consumer, who can be assured that the product in your hand is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced, and of course... Nature's Answer.
The True Nature of Our Standards go way beyond the herb...
- A Trusted, Ethical, Family-Owned and Operated Business Since 1972
- Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
- Over 100 Quality Control Checkpoints in Every Bottle
- Vertically Integrated: Allows For the Highest Quality at the Best Possible Price
- Proudly Based In The USA... Responsibly and With Love
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule three (3) times a day with food or water.
Rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), calcium silicate.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have a medical condition, consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
Store in cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Bilberry (Vaccinium Spp.) Fruit Extract (standardized for 25% Anthocyanosides)||80 mg||†|
|Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) (fruit)||125 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Nature's Answer Bilberry
Posted by 4738671590158257494 on Jul 11, 2016
Bilberry is great for your eyes. I have been on it for years and at my age my eye Dr says my eyes are "very healthy".
believe it helps
Posted by HorseMan on May 08, 2014
Can't feel any difference after take this, but I believe it keeping my eyes healthy as my retina has problem before.
Posted by Reviewer3362590 on Sep 06, 2012
I am Tying these to see How I like them
Posted by Reviewer2368828 on May 12, 2012
So Far so Good.