Nature's Answer, Blue Vervain, Organic-Alcohol, 2000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Authentic Botanical Fingerprint
- Supports a Healthy Nervous System
- Super Concentrated
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Herbal Supplement
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
- Kosher Parve
Our organic alcohol extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Authentic Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same ratios as in the plant.
Our Facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified.
As a dietary supplement take 1-2 ml (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day, in a small amount of water.
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, 12-15% certified organic alcohol.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
|Serving Size: 2 ml (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Blue Vervain (Verbena hastata) Whole Herb Extract||2,000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
A Miracle Herb
A Miracle Herb
Very effective for cns herpes infections. Starts working in 24 hours with strong results. Very soon it can calm a very agitated person with no side effects. It can beat chronic insomnia in a couple of days. Very satisfied, would recommend it to anyone.
If not for the taste.
Posted by 5549325165025715881 on Sep 07, 2016
I use to sooth nerves but it has a bitter taste. I use in the morning and didn't think it was working until I didn't take for couple days and mood was different.
Stimulant and relaxant
Posted by 5710728046183438934 on Dec 16, 2014
This makes me wide awake but it works as an anti-depressant and diuretic. I cannot take it at bedtime as it works as a stimulant and yet relaxes my nerves. It contains verbena hastata which has a completely different effect to taking verbena officinalis, a similar herb which makes me drowsy. Both herbs have their good uses for grief, anxiety, depression, tension headache, and I have taken them for years.
Posted by 4876915503614881681 on Nov 11, 2014
havnt noticed a major effect from it
Posted by Reviewer2638925 on Dec 04, 2011
I don't use it all the time, just when I'm feeling particularly stressed.