Nature's Answer, Chamomile, Low Alcohol, 2000 mg, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Since 1972
- Authentic Botanical Fingerprint
- Matricaria Recutita
- Super Concentrated 2000 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our organic alcohol extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Authentic Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
Our Facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
As a dietary supplement take 1-2 ml (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, organic alcohol 12-15%.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
|Serving Size: 2 ml (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Chamomile Flowers (Matricaria recutita) Extract||2000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Decided to try this for mild tummy upsets and found that it works GREAT! I just add it to cold water - don't have to go through the work to brew a cup of tea and my herb book said that what is in chamomile that makes it work for digestion upsets - there is a lot more of it in an extract that the tea itself.