Nature's Answer, Gotu Kola, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Since 1972
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint
- Centella Asiatica
- Super Concentrated 2,000 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Advanced Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified.
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 mL (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 mL (approx. 56 drops)|
|Serving Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) Whole Herb Extract (standardized for 30 mg of total asiaticosides)||2,000 mg (2 g)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
I think this supplement is funny as I bought it to for the sake of increased clarity, better mood and improved cognitive skills, and got the bonus of better skin with it. It's used for a variety of different things, but for me the effect is mental clarity, and better mood. Sometimes when I have a logical problem and sit and whimper about something, I take this, and all of a sudden I see how foolish I have been, stop worrying about the problem and take action instead. Up to you to find out how it works for you.
Used as topical treatment for acne
Posted by 5160459011738060752 on Oct 19, 2016
Gotu kola is also known as centella asiatica which a lot of Korean skin care products are using for treating acne. I thought I'd give this a try and used it sparingly over one of my cystic spots and it did help to reduce the size of the spot. I'm not sure if it's effective for hormonal acne or things like whiteheads and other spot issues.
Posted by 4807662387359168025 on Jun 17, 2016
This is Good product, it is a brain tonic. Good for overall health.
Have to Say I Haven't Used this Gotu Kola Tincture Much.
Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Mar 21, 2016
Haven't gotten around to using this much.
Posted by 4907930396374809734 on Feb 06, 2015
improved mental state. neutral taste.