Nature's Answer, Linden, Low Alcohol, 1000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Since 1972
- Authentic Botanical Fingerprint
- Tilia Europaea
- Super Concentrated 1000 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Gluten Free
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our organic alcohol extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Authentic Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant
Our Facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
As a dietary supplement, take 1/2-1 ml (14-28 drops) three (3) times a day, in a small amount of water.
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, 12-15% certified organic alcohol.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
|Serving Size: 1 mL (approx. 28 drops)|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Linden (Tilia europaea) Flower Extract||1,000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Posted by funkydharma on May 27, 2016
Ot seems to be as good as the Linden my herbalist used to charge me a lot of money for.
Posted by priyanka on Apr 09, 2015
nice nervine + cardiac tonic, good for anxiety/sleeplessness combined within racing heart. you can add motherwort + valerian, too.
Posted by Reviewer2057571 on Feb 26, 2014
very good product for relaxation :)
Excellent for relaxation
Posted by luanagoncalves on Jul 29, 2012
Mixing this extract in a cup of water helps me go to bed faster since I struggle with insomnia. Also it's great for if you have asthma or bronchitis to mix this extract in a tea with thyme and the guaco extract or powder.