Nature's Answer, Liver Support, Alcohol-Free, 2000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Authentic Botanical Fingerprint
- Combination Extract
- Super Concentrated 2000 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
As a dietary supplement, for short term use (up to 10 days), take 1/2-2 ml (14-56 drops) 2-3 times a day in a small amount of water.
Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
Notice: This product contains rhubarb. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools or abdominal pain because rhubarb may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 2 ml (56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Extracts of; Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) Root, Oregon Grape (Mahonia aquifolium) Root, Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis) Root, Gentian (Gentiana lutea) Root, Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) Flowering Tops, Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Seed, Rhubarb (Rheum officinale) Root, Prickly Ash (Zanthoxylum clava-herculis) Bark.
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
I liked that this product is alcohol free and is much more cost effective than anything I can find in Canada. I simply put the drops in my tea several times during the day. The taste is barely detectable.