Nature's Answer, Passionflower, Low Alcohol, 2000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Since 1972
- Authentic Botanical Fingerprint
- Super Concentrated 2000 mg
- Dicover Nature's Answer
- Passiflora incarnata
- Gluten Free
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Nature's Answer alcohol-free extracts are produced using alcohol, water and natural extractants. All alcohol and extractants are removed through our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant. Manufactured in our FDA registered and pharmaceutically licensed facility.
- Our organic alcohol extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Authentic Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant
- Our Facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
As a dietary supplement, take 1 - 2 mL (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day, in a small amount of water.
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, 12-15% certified organic alcohol.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 mL (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving:||% DV|
|Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) Herb Extract||2,000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Helped me sleep
Helped me sleep
I took about a dropper before bed and was out like a light all night. Even the cats on the bed didn't bother me! It has a rather strong taste, something like thick licorice.
Useful for Anxiety
Posted by 5631188726896006689 on Nov 13, 2016
I purchased this after reading another review where it was being used as a replacement for Ativan/Lorazepam. It does work! Not for extreme attacks - for that I still turn to my prescription. But for low-grade or when I start to feel one come on, this works very well. Helps when I start feeling my heart pounding or beating fast. Because it is alcohol free I can put and keep a dropperful or two under my tongue (acts fastest this way) for several minutes. I also use it at night, along with kava, to help me sleep - that's when my anxiety seems to come on the worst. Does it taste pleasant? No :-) But, then no herbal things do. If you are used to taking tinctures you won't find this any worse than any other (and probably slightly better - it has now become the taste of 'aaahhhh'). If you are trying to limit the medication I noted above I suggest giving it a try - you might find it just what the doctor didn't order!
Posted by 5670961593836488102 on Feb 06, 2015
Cases of anxiety really relaxing
Posted by Reviewer1105426 on Feb 26, 2012
Effective, but the taste is unpleasant. Will still repurchase, but in the larger size next time!
Posted by OssieA on Oct 16, 2011
I take before bed, helps me relax and get to sleep.