Nature's Answer, Slumber, Alcohol-Free, 2000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Authentic Botanical Fingerprint
- Combination Extract
- Super Concentrated 2000 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Herbal Supplement
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
- Kosher Parve
Our alcohol-free extracts are produced are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Authentic Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
Our Facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
As a dietary supplement take 1-2 mL (28-56 drops) in the evening in a small amount of water.
Vegetable glycerine, purified water.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
|Serving Size: 2 ml (56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Extracts of; Valerian (Valeriana officinales) Root, Hops (Humulus lupulus) Strobile, Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) Aerial Parts, Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) Aerial Parts.
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Sleep and ME
seems to help
Posted by 5573060474194782415 on Feb 19, 2017
seems to help, added to water it tastes like mild tea
Does it work?? Not sure about it...
Posted by 5627986041588698548 on Dec 20, 2016
Bought this as was going travelling long haul around Europe and Asia. Was hoping it would help with inducing sleep/making sleep quality better but to be honest I'm not entirely certain it had much of an impact. Possibly a slight placebo effect in knowing you're taking something for slight.
Posted by Reviewer3121611 on Feb 16, 2015
Pulled a muscle in my back, radiating pain. Started taking Slumber as a muscle relaxer and finally went to bed almost pain free. Woke up GOOD!
Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 11, 2013
Ammm...doesn't work for me...doesn't help me to fall asleep faster, my "thoughts before sleeping" are still there in the dark with me :)...And the taste is really not pleasent for me.