Nature's Gate, Cool Mint Gel Toothpaste, Fluoride Free, 5 oz (141 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.11|
- Promotes Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Freshens Breath
- Sulfate Free
- 7 AntioxiDental Blend
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
Brushing with our great tasting fluoride-free Cool Mint Gel Toothpaste helps reduce dental plaque build-up and brightens teeth while freshening breath and promoting oral health. Our unique formula contains an exclusive blend of 7 oral health botanicals to leave your mouth feeling minty clean and refreshed.
7 AntioxiDental Blend - Exclusive AntioxiDental Blend includes Cranberry, Pomegranate, White Tea, Grapeseed, Aloe, Ginger and Bisabolol.
- Silica acts as a gentle polish to clean and refresh
- Calcium, a strengthening component of teeth, protects tooth enamel against demineralization
- White Tea, Grapeseed, Cranberry, and Pomegranate are high in antioxidants known to support oral health
- Aloe, Ginger and Bisabolol help soothe irritation
Brush thoroughly, preferably after each meal, or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
Glycerin, hydrated silica, sorbitol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, water, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, flavor*, xylitol, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, quillaja saponaria (soap bark) root extract, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, punica granatum (pomegranate) fruit extract, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) fruit extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, cellulose gum, calcium, glycerophosphate, bisabolol, menthol, benzoic acid.
- Fluoride free
- Paraben free
- Sulfate free
- No sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate
- No artificial colors
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners
avoid the gel
Posted by 5394729444080853831 on Jan 17, 2017
When using this brand for the first time I was put off by the dull taste of a gel or powder and it leaves a non refreshing aftertaste. Other brands are more enjoyable.
Posted by 5171465150462108955 on Dec 27, 2016
I really like this product. It leaves my mouth feeling very clean and fresh. It tastes good. The toothpaste has a very thick consistency, a little goes a long way!
Didn't really like it
Posted by jodeeharding on Dec 22, 2016
I like the fact that it's natural, but it's really hard to get out of the tube and it doesn't have a very strong flavor.
Posted by 5588481098392099935 on Oct 15, 2016
My husband likes it particularly because there is not so much foam when using it. The mint taste is strong, which is nice.