Nature's Gate, Sport, Vegan Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50, Fragrance-Free, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Broad Spectrum
- Water Resistant (80) Minutes
- Free of Fragrance, Parabens, Phthlates and Oxybenzone
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early sign aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Zinc oxide 6.9%
|Inactive ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, caprylhydroxamic acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, dicaprylyl ether, glycerin, hippophae rhamnoides extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, magnesium sulfate, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, neopentyl glycol diisostearate, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, sodium chloride, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water.|
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect the product in this container from excesive heat and direct sun.
Excellent absorption. No white marks left. Fragrance so weak I could say it doesn't exist. Most Sun-blockers cause me over sweat. With this one I actually think I sweat less than no blockers. High resistance to water and sweat. Though I haven't tried to swim with it. I have oily skin so for a moment after I rub it on my face the skin look terrible. But just for a moment. Since I'm using it people say my skin looks much better. Will buy again.
shine bright like a diamond
Posted by 5197926828297070076 on Feb 15, 2017
I bought this because of the good reviews and ingredients. It does the job, but unfortunately it dries really slow, or I don't know why but my face shines like a diamond and feels oily for a long time after I put it on. Normally I put BB cream and powder on top, but it shines through and it is very heavy on my face, it feels like my skin is dirty all the time. It is also hard to put make-up on top of it. So I will use it, but won't repurchase. I don't recommend it for oily skin. The product is quite big, so it is enough for a long time.
Posted by 5149691688534618398 on Jan 23, 2017
오일성분이 지성이신분들께는 좋지 않을듯하지만 성분도 좋구..사춘기 오일분출이 많은 아이들이 바르는데도 트러블을 유발하지는 않더라구요
Posted by 5394792804814460603 on Oct 31, 2016
I tested this on my family members who are sensitive to chemically- laden sunblock and there has been no adverse reaction. I love that it is non-greasy and spreads well.
Posted by 5461249445875038235 on Oct 19, 2016
leaves a white cast if you apply too much or dont spread it out enough. It did save me from being burnt when I spent a day out paddle boarding. It feels quite sticky after application and leaves your face looking shiny, so I tend to dust a thin layer of finishing powder just to remove the shine, which works for me. It's not so good if you plan to wear foundation after this as it takes some time to fully absorb, so you'll probably have to wait a good 10 mins in between - not great for busy mornings.